Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I TeK things...
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I will be testing the ModWater, namely the UV Green coolant. Stay tuned for results!

https://modmymods.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=modwater

·
I TeK things...
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
#modwater going into the test bench soon ModMyMods

·
Overclocker in training
13,437 Posts
Hi,
Yes modmymods coolant is good it's a mayhems product said to be tweaked a tad from XT-1 product.
I posted about this stuff too a while back I was wrong about being a X1 product though

Good stuff no problems at all so far looks like just oast the 7 month mark (y)
Got it in all my loops for a universal coolant with QDC's to swap mora 360's... between rigs I'm using the clear coolant not colored I'm done with all the staining crap.

Mayhems X1 clear turned green in one rig "a known issue using hardware labs rads" so this is why I switched to mods water

These quote links are likely broken because of the format switch
MMM is based off XT-1 tweaked for them.
Corsair is based off X1 tweaked to there specs.

Hope this helps.
Im surprised, Not seen it on our own but any thing is possible (would be interesting to know what that has happen). We have been asked a few times to make more expensive tubing but i feel that tubing is a throw away item and you should not pay crazy prices for it.

Ref the mod My mods Water, i spent the time and tought them how to make there own (over a few months) and helped them import and buy in all the equipment they needed, They can now produce a very high spec grade water and coolant that i feel is suitable to produce a excellent coolant. They were advised wrong by a few companies and people about what to buy, so they reached out to me and i helped them (because that is the way we should all work).
Crazy some times you cannot make this up the way thing turn out. We run 3 test systems all built with the same gear and we can get different results for no reason what so ever just leaves you stumped some times.
Yeh XT-1 and X1 are two totally different kettle of fish but both as good as each other depending on your set up and what your aims are. My personal preference is XT-1 but i have no real reason for choosing it for my builds, i just i like the smell haha.

Mind you saying that XTR 6nm and 1nm that ive been working on has me pretty excited! but we still have more work to do on it.
This may get removed but this is out T-Shirt and hoodies.

merchandise | Mayhems Solutions Ltd

·
PC Cannibal
10,225 Posts
Ah, thought I had seen something way back about Mick mentioning it being a co-op product from Mayhems w/ MMM. Nice to see it's a variation on XT-1 over X1 too, I've been using EKWB's clear Cryofuel the past couple of years w/ zero issues but I always prefer Mayhems' products since those have always treated me well. I love colored fluids for show pieces but other than that I'm with you on the running clear due to the fewer hassles in using it in the long run (still have a few liters of Pastel Light gray I plan on using at some point too).

·
Overclocker in training
13,437 Posts
Hi,
Good alternative for the USA consumer gougers tend to jack the price up on mayhems coolants
Mod.... might even be using the same coolant as a discount code too for one free but 9.us for one liter is a dang good price (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts