Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No- I just like clicking things

Votes: 4 30.8%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After much thought I have decided if the interest is there I would like to hold a event here in Denver .. The event in Farmington was fantasticly fun ( thank you again Moparman for all your work, it was mucho awesome
biggrin.gif
) So If you would be willing to make the trek ( fly, drive, walk, bike, what-have you ) Please post ITT and submit your vote. . If enough interest if found for the LAN side I will start to look for a venue with better internet.. I have not spoken with any moderators about OCN sponsoring this event .. But given enough interest I believe that could happen.. So Lets here it guys, Who's in?

The date would be based greatly around everyone availability ( this will obviously only work so far, but we will try to find a weekend when everyone has time/ schedule far enough in advance ). .. Thanks for looking
smile.gif

·
Registered
488 Posts
Flights are cheap enough to denver- would need to know approximate dates and venue curfew. I want to bench all through the night- no shutdown time just like missouri event in april. Would be nice if everyone at event benching would run the camera for a divided ammount of time and give introductions at the begining of the event and give commentary for whats going on live. Cant wait for another event
smile.gif
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will for sure keep that in mind when looking for a new venue
thumb.gif

Also we will def work out the streaming, at least 3 or 4 cams, With commentary from anyone willing to help with it
smile.gif
Standing rule should be if your computer stopps booting, you must do commentary until it thaws
tongue.gif

·
Registered
488 Posts
I was thinking # of participants / hours of bench time
24benchers / 48 hours to bench = two hours for each participant to Work camera, give commentary and give updates and answer chat questions.
Seems the most fair way/ everyone is going to have to thaw-out at some point. Set schedule of everyone has to sign up to manage stream. Should mean a better quality stream with new faces to keep it interesting.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capwn View Post

Luke wants to BENCH

ninja.gif
edit: peep my quads
wink.gif

<
band.gif
wheee.gif

·
Registered
424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capwn View Post

Come on people. Need more people than me and luke there..

Or do we..
No, 1000L+ sounds right for two people

If I can afford to go and have the time I probably will.

·
Registered
488 Posts
We need approximate dates- so it wouldnt conflict with holidays or other OCN events

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I would not know the first thing to do to take part in this event, but I would most certainly be interested in spectating, learn some things, have fun as I am a local here!
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid_bean View Post

I would not know the first thing to do to take part in this event, but I would most certainly be interested in spectating, learn some things, have fun as I am a local here!
thumb.gif
Glad to hear it, Hope to find more guys like you..
thumb.gif

Would you be wanting to game/LAN, Bench
biggrin.gif
, or just spectate, or undecided?

·
Did you say Abe Lincoln?
3,148 Posts
Depending on when and where, I might, might be able to make it.
thumb.gif
No LN2 for me, more for spectating/gaming.

·
nVidia Enthusiast
772 Posts
i've never had ln2 anywhere near my pc, but i have played with it in the past for other uses (For SCIENCE! and gags..
biggrin.gif
)
Totally be down to spectate, maybe even LAN some games.. Or just dig up a projector and do some snes/n64 head to head action..
thumb.gif

·
nVidia Enthusiast
772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtW 420 View Post

pvt.joker, without a 'born to kill' helmet avatar?
haha.. yeah, i used to have it for some other forums, but got tired of looking at it after all these years..
thumb.gif

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would be interested in attending. I've been wanting to see nitrogen cooling in person.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts