Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Administrator
64,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

So we have some exciting news. We are bringing back the OCN Podcasts which from here on in will be known as OCN Radio. Want to join in on the Pilot episode airing TONIGHT 9PM EST ? See the details below to join and listen in !

The show will be hosted on the Overclock Teamspeak Server. Please see connection details below:

Server IP: ts3.overclock.net (Direct IP: 67.220.212.119)
Channel: OCN Radio Channel
......................................................................................................................

Today's episode will be hosted by none other than Frickfrock999 and joining him will be Bonzaitree, and Wolfsbora, discussing what is new in gaming and hardware news.

We look forward to seeing you in the Teamspeak. Don't miss out :) For those who cant make it, a recording will be made available for download.

All The Best,
ENTERPRISE

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Excited to see this come back to life! Will the episodes be downloadable later (like a podcast)?

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Great news! I'm looking forward to logging into TS and listening tonight while I go about my trade routes in E:D
biggrin.gif
Nothing like some talk radio while making my deliveries.

·
Super Moderator
14,129 Posts
2:00 am for me. No thanks, I will listen to the non-live version though.

·
Dogs! They're good!
869 Posts
Lovely! I'll be sure to try to tune in live, but it will start at 3 in the am for me...

Eh. I'm a night owl anyways so what the heck. Looking forward to it!

·
Retired Moderation
10,672 Posts
I'm going to do my best to make this right after work.
smile.gif

·
Gotta love the 939
699 Posts
This is so cool! I will try to downooad the nonlive podcast on my phone to listen it.

EDIT: Can you actually listen to it live on teamspeak?

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasparspeed View Post

This is so cool! I will try to downooad the nonlive podcast on my phone to listen it.

EDIT: Can you actually listen to it live on teamspeak?
"OCN Radio LIVE: Episode 1" I believe that's what LIVE means.

tongue.gif

·
Super Moderator
14,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajer29 View Post

"OCN Radio LIVE: Episode 1" I believe that's what LIVE means.

tongue.gif
I think he was asking if it is going to be broadcast on Teamspeak.

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Could you, in the future, update the OP with the GMT times, and sometimes go live at other times to make other time zones(Like in the UK) be able to listen at a more convenient time?

·
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
8,191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroC1999 View Post

Could you, in the future, update the OP with the GMT times, and sometimes go live at other times to make other time zones(Like in the UK) be able to listen at a more convenient time?
Including a countdown would be a great way too
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Is there planned topics, or is frickfrock given free reign to talk about whatever comes to his mind?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.