Hey guys, yet another build, but this one is quite different and updates will be done on a per part basis, explaining a bit the hardware used.
Let's start off by the case.
This case is a Silverstone RM21-308, it features eight front storage caddies and is the perfect candidate for a server at just 2U height. There's also two internal 2.5" drive spots. It has the potential to house either an mATX or mITX system with four low profile expansion slots and for up to ATX sized PSUs.
Has anyone here ever looked at Silverstone server case options?
- Biostar A10N-8800E motherboard
- Team Group 2*16GB Vulcan 2400 MHz RAM
- Silverstone RM21-308 case
- Silverstone Nightjar 600W Passive PSU
- Seagate IronWolf NAS 14TB HDD(x8)
- Seagate IronWolf 110 NAS 1.92TB SSD
- Seagate Laptop 4TB HDD 2.5"
- Silverstone ECS04 RAID Controller
- Silverstone FW31 PWM fans
- Silverstone FPS01 optical bay accessory