110801 - 110820 of 110848 Posts

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
The HardwareLabs, right?

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
I Have been using the Black Ice Nemesis GTX version in different Builds and i am pretty happy with it.

• Rep+
Reactions: J7SC

·
Registered
46 Posts
On multiple wait lists for the Nemesis 560 GTX. Just heard from Performance PC it will be the end of May at the earliest. Been using Alphacool Nexxus rads lately so looking forward to seeing if there is a cooling improvement.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
View attachment 2487634
This is my ghetto setup atm.
Rather then lose a radiator for the stupid AIO, I made it work. I think the tape job adds real class to it.
It’ll be cleaner once I get a block on it.
Shawn you can't be serious right now, I almost **** my pants when I saw the duct tape from laughing so hard.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
On multiple wait lists for the Nemesis 560 GTX. Just heard from Performance PC it will be the end of May at the earliest. Been using Alphacool Nexxus rads lately so looking forward to seeing if there is a cooling improvement.
You're welcome.

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
push / pull
I have been thinking about push/pull but another 300€ for fans + 120€/140€ for 2x Commander Pro makes it a little expensive:cry:

·
Invalid Media
3,870 Posts
I have been thinking about push/pull but another 300€ for fans + 120€/140€ for 2x Commander Pro makes it a little expensive:cry:
...I have a fair number of fans like GentleTyphoon 3K rpm (love those), and 5K rpm expensive server fans, along with many others such as ML 120s, BeQuiet SilentWings (I'm in a computer-related field). For this build, I had heard very good things about the Arctic P pwm pst series, along with watching several trusted online reviews etc...so I tried out a few single P12s on one of my other systems first - they worked great. They are also affordable enough, at least in 5x value pack mode, to go push/pull at near-silent noise levels.

With 24x pwm fans, Sata pwm fan hubs are a must as you don't want to daisy-chain all that w/o hubs onto a few mobo fan headers

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
...I have a fair number of fans like GentleTyphoon 3K rpm (love those), and 5K rpm expensive server fans, along with many others such as ML 120s, BeQuiet SilentWings (I'm in a computer-related field). For this build, I had heard very good things about the Arctic P pwm pst series, along with watching several trusted online reviews etc...so I tried out a few single P12s on one of my other systems first - they worked great. They are also affordable enough, at least in 5x value pack mode, to go push/pull at near-silent noise levels.

With 24x pwm fans, Sata pwm fan hubs are a must as you don't want to daisy-chain all that w/o hubs onto a few mobo fan headers

View attachment 2487768
Fans noise was never a probem for me so i used to use Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM and Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM ( have a lot of both ) but with the time and getting older i prefer a Quiet PC.
As a rule i dont plug fans to my Motherboards, just the CPU one because i have to.

·
I can count to potato
882 Posts
* you like that eh? I figured people would get a kick out of that lol
Hey you used the fancy black duct tape instead of the pleb silver stuff so I'd say it's a real professional job.

·
Optimal Pessimist
3,062 Posts
Actually it's gaffers tape. Duct tape leaves too much of a residue behind
+1 on the gaffers. Only kind of such tape to use in your PC.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
$120 USD for shipping. That is the reason why they still have stock. Thank you but I will wait for other stores that only charge $40 to ship.
Sorry, literally just bought a case from them this week and the box weighs 33 lbs, it was only 50$ shipped. My bad dude. Thought it would be less.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry, literally just bought a case from them this week and the box weighs 33 lbs, it was only 50$ shipped. My bad dude. Thought it would be less.
View attachment 2487810
No problem. I live in Canada so that is why the shipping from them is so much. They actually want $145 as the least expensive shipping option. Plus as mentioned above they are not the Nemesis model.
Shipping Method
Please Select
Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.
FedEx (Total items: 1 pcs. Total weight: 30.80 lbs.)
FedEx
International Economy$309.33
International Priority$383.83
United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service
This module supports only xpci version 1.0001 of the UPS Rates Interface. Please contact the webmaster for additional assistance.
If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact Mountain Mods via Email.
United States Postal Service 30 lbs, 12.8 oz
United States Postal Service

Show International Regulations
Priority Mail International®$145.70
Priority Mail Express International™$207.70
Add Comments About Your Order

110801 - 110820 of 110848 Posts