Overclock.net banner

110821 - 110840 of 110848 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
No problem. I live in Canada so that is why the shipping from them is so much. They actually want $145 as the least expensive shipping option. Plus as mentioned above they are not the Nemesis model.
Shipping Method
Please Select
Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.
FedEx (Total items: 1 pcs. Total weight: 30.80 lbs.)
FedEx
International Economy$309.33
International Priority$383.83
United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service
This module supports only xpci version 1.0001 of the UPS Rates Interface. Please contact the webmaster for additional assistance.
If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact Mountain Mods via Email.
United States Postal Service 30 lbs, 12.8 oz
United States Postal Service

Show International Regulations
Priority Mail International®$145.70
Priority Mail Express International™$207.70
Add Comments About Your Order
I would be curious why a rad package lists as 30 lbs.... weird.

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
Maybe they do it just to charge you extra cost?

Normally if i can i avoid buying stuff from outside Germany, only thing i buy from another Country is watercooling parts ( EKWB-Slovenia ) and last time ordered the Corsair Obsidian 1000D from England because it wasn't available in Germany, from USA a few SR-2 Classified Motherboards and that's all.

·
Invalid Media
3,870 Posts
It is for 2 560 rads.
...may be they just have fixed prices for weight ranges, such as 15 - 30 lbs ? I recently took delivery of 2x TT Pacific CL 480s via Amazon, and the weight per rad package (printed right on the box) is 8 lbs...while 560s are slightly bigger, each CL 480s (copper, brass) also has five ports with extra associated hardware.

·
Registered
249 Posts
New case, new loop.

Attachments

·
Newb to Overclock.net
4,659 Posts
Feels bad for GPU.

• Rep+
Reactions: Knoxx29

·
Registered
249 Posts
Feels bad for GPU.
If your talking about mine, it is not water cooled since there is not a block for it. It is not a reference design. Not to mention I am hoping to get a 3080 or 6800XT when I can get one for near a sane price. For now the 2080 Super is fine on air.

• Rep+
Reactions: Insidious Supra

·
Back to Building
4,864 Posts
Working on a new build (current build is in the picture). I wanted to merge my server and gaming PC into 1 case (smaller footprint and just seemed like a fun project. Also my smaller o11 is terrible for a storage case lol).

Ordered the Phanteks Enthoo Pro II. The gaming PC will move in pretty much as is (unless I get lucky and get a 3080 or 3090) and then the ITX system will be for my small unraid/plex box. Going to drop one of the 11th gen i5s to leverage the gpu for plex transcoding (I believe unraid is still waiting on an update to properly support the new igpu). The QL fans are all set to white (I know they have a blueish tint in the photo). The ITX system will also have the Trident z royal and instead of blue/white they will be purple/white. Purple/black for the 24pin and 8pin EPS cables. Purple liquid for the ITX system (it will be a dual loop).

Havent figured out my pump/res setup yet. Will have an EK 60mm 480 in the front and I have a very slim 360 (20mm i think) for the top for the cpu only loop. I am thinking of either mounting a couple of the EK FLT D5 pump/res combos off of the front rad or pick up a pair of tube d5 res. Not sure on that yet

Little sad to give up my Corsair HX750i, didnt use it often but i liked seeing the real time power data from it. Grabbed the Phanteks Revolt X 1200W to run both systems

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
I want to hardline that build for you so badly right now. That distro plate on the side is throwing me off, what is it's purpose exactly? If you eliminate those seemingly unneeded runs, I bet your flow will double. It looks like you are running one pump and I bet you need that extra flow.

View attachment 2485805
Better or worse than before?

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts

·
Knowledge is Success
452 Posts
Looks good, you tell me, is the flow better or worse? I would shorten that tube going from GPU to rad. But otherwise very clean.
The flow is better.
in a few days i will re-apply the thermal paste, will take a few minutes to shorten the tube.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
[QUOTE = "Avacado, gönderi: 28787216, üye: 32877"]
Kutsal 90 derece Batman. Bu bir M.2 mi? Görüyorum engel mi?
[/ ALINTI]
Yes

·
Registered
193 Posts
@Insidious Supra Looks much nicer! What's the CPU block?
Thanks 🙂

It's just an arctic 280mm aio with vrm fan. I had purchased the gpu WC parts prior for an old rig, but it died when parts were en route, and still did not arrive by the time I was able to build a new pc, otherwise I likely would have made a single custom loop for both processors and used larger rads. Gpu has 2x 120mm rads.

But I do like the way it turned out space-wise, and it is very effective...

110821 - 110840 of 110848 Posts