Overclock.net banner
110961 - 110980 of 111015 Posts

·
Watercooler
547 Posts
Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL light tempered glass. Just moved my system into this case a couple of days ago and am loving it. Lots of room and temps are much better than in my BeQuiet Dark Base 700.
3700X
3080 FTW3
Up top is a Bykski 420mm rad. Front and bottom are 280mm Alphacool rads, one 30mm and one 45mm. Bykski flow meter and CPU block. Barrow GPU block and D5 pump inside an IceManCooler reservoir.
Enjoy View attachment 2515304 View attachment 2515305 View attachment 2515306
Very nice.

Ive been happy with my STH10 with tons of rad space. But throughout the years, been getting old with lack of filters, front I/O options and well... looking bland.
So decided to move to an Elite 719. And im quite happy with the move. Higher load temp (compared to two 480's, 360 and 240) from the STH10, but it has filters, updated front I/O, still has 2.5/3.5 HDD space for my needs and better looking.

With load, temps are 71C - CPU, 42C - 2080s and 49C - 1080 with fans at 1350 RPMs with an ambient of 23 C.

STH10

View attachment 2515807 View attachment 2515806

Elite 719

View attachment 2515808 View attachment 2515809 View attachment 2515810
I really enjoy CaseLabs. My Merlin ST10 with double pedestals (one top and one bottom) is a beast. Huge, but a fun beast. Thoroughly enjoy the radiator space.

nice! I also have the cat / rad issue. So far I'm just keeping air around to blow it down every few days. :ROFLMAO:
The wife and I started rescuing cats some years back after a nearby house renter was evicted and left about 6 to 8 cats running amok. I can relate. It has limited my PC hobby projects in some ways. No external fans, radiators (forget the MORA 😢 ) or tube. Must be careful with power cords and cables. Everything is positive ventilation now to keep fur out. There is no limit to the number of times one can vacuum. I think if the house burned down (God forbid!), the Fire Marshall investigating will still find clumps of untouched cat fur. :LOL:

It is very rewarding though. After watching these cats reproduce like, uh well, proverbial rabbits and the subsequent diseases, car splatting and the like, we had to do something. It has been very worth the effort.

• Rep+
Reactions: dwolvin

·
Registered
811 Posts
Cleaning out after 1.5 years of very mild use. Picked up a Samsung 870 evo 1tb ssd to throw in and plan to do some cable management in the ssd area

not quite ready for a full rebuild but it’s on my mind!

·
WaterCooler & Overclocker
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I finally have something nice to share! This build has spent more time off than on due to the amount of mods I have have done to it. Probably 4 years of blood, swear, and sleepless late nights (no tears all good). Building this PC has taught me that I go too deep into the rabbit hole with mods/upgrades, so I need a second build or else I will never actually get to use the PC (sorry wallet :()

More mods/photos to come!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I finally have something nice to share! This build has spent more time off than on due to the amount of mods I have have done to it. Probably 4 years of blood, swear, and sleepless late nights (no tears all good). Building this PC has taught me that I go too deep into the rabbit hole with mods/upgrades, so I need a second build or else I will never actually get to use the PC (sorry wallet :()

View attachment 2516259 View attachment 2516260 View attachment 2516261
Nice build! very clean!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Very nice.

I really enjoy CaseLabs. My Merlin ST10 with double pedestals (one top and one bottom) is a beast. Huge, but a fun beast. Thoroughly enjoy the radiator space.

The wife and I started rescuing cats some years back after a nearby house renter was evicted and left about 6 to 8 cats running amok. I can relate. It has limited my PC hobby projects in some ways. No external fans, radiators (forget the MORA 😢 ) or tube. Must be careful with power cords and cables. Everything is positive ventilation now to keep fur out. There is no limit to the number of times one can vacuum. I think if the house burned down (God forbid!), the Fire Marshall investigating will still find clumps of untouched cat fur. :LOL:

It is very rewarding though. After watching these cats reproduce like, uh well, proverbial rabbits and the subsequent diseases, car splatting and the like, we had to do something. It has been very worth the effort.

I hear yah man. I didnt expect to adopt a kitten. Let alone, adopt 2 other siblings from another litter. So those lil ****s have been a handful and definitely made my open case very dirty. So had to make some changes. Filters are a must now, cables have been to by tidy as best as i can, constant vacuuming, cleaning litter boxes, in the process of replacing my ent unit with a closed cabinet, etc.

View attachment 2516259 View attachment 2516260 View attachment 2516261

Great job on the build man. I would like to do something similar with my AQ6 on my Elite 719. But, im not too keen on making a hole for it - just in case i want to sell it later on.

So, had to resort in repurposing a pump bracket for it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hear yah man. I didnt expect to adopt a kitten. Let alone, adopt 2 other siblings from another litter. So those lil ****s have been a handful and definitely made my open case very dirty. So had to make some changes. Filters are a must now, cables have been to by tidy as best as i can, constant vacuuming, cleaning litter boxes, in the process of replacing my ent unit with a closed cabinet, etc.

Great job on the build man. I would like to do something similar with my AQ6 on my Elite 719. But, im not too keen on making a hole for it - just in case i want to sell it later on.

So, had to resort in repurposing a pump bracket for it.
My case isn't that expensive, and I like it enough. The case is something I can keep past multiple builds, so the decision was easy for me. The actual cutting though....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cleaning out after 1.5 years of very mild use. Picked up a Samsung 870 evo 1tb ssd to throw in and plan to do some cable management in the ssd area

not quite ready for a full rebuild but it’s on my mind!
View attachment 2516127 View attachment 2516128 View attachment 2516126
Looks nice...why would you want to rebuild .....not much to change there...look pretty clean and efficient....might want to upgrade some stuff...but other then that..very nice build....

·
Old dog, likes new tricks
2,598 Posts
There's too many people posting nice pics in here, someone's gotta post ugly ones. 🙃

Case Labs life can be messy AF, LOL!

Believe it or not, this is actually cable managed to some degree. 🙃

Oh well, some mess is worth it. My 6900XT was struggling to breathe in a Lian Li Dynamic O11 XL. It ain't struggling anymore.

Thanks to the Singularity dual D5 distro plate, my rig has a snorkel now, which made filling and bleeding shockingly easy:

Show this pic to anyone who thinks 90 degree fittings slow down flow rate. I think there's 11 in this pic alone, LOL!

New new favorite CPU block for the 5950x:

Flow rate and temps are awesome, as you would expect from 4 360 rads (incl. two Monstas), and a 240 rad to mount the distro plate on, with dual D5 pumps:

A few moments of making things janky in the core optimizer and:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Just need to get the panels on now.
20210707_111935.jpg
20210707_111955.jpg

• Rep+

·
I can count to potato
969 Posts
Just need to get the panels on now.
Glad to see you got it all up and running. The one thing that sticks out to me is this tube looks like it's under a bit of stress. Just something to keep an eye on.

Are you planning on upgrading the GPU once stock and prices normalize a bit?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Glad to see you got it all up and running. The one thing that sticks out to me is this tube looks like it's under a bit of stress. Just something to keep an eye on.
View attachment 2516767

Are you planning on upgrading the GPU once stock and prices normalize a bit?
I have the compression fitting torqued all the way, but yea I'll keep eye out on it, i've been working it by draining 3 times after blitz part 2. I wish the pump/res inlet outlet was different somehow the way for 2 rads in a full size case.

The 960 overclocked gives me 333fps in cod1, cod2, codmw1 and codwaw. 125/333/1000fps in the listed cod series lets you advance jump higher etc. Its all the games I play. Nothing worth out that i know that i like that beats the cod series waw and prior.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Playing with Philips Bluetooth hue bulbs with my WC color setup.
20210707_223255.jpg
20210707_223337.jpg

• Rep+

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I had to return a 420 Alphacool radiator today (Amazon drop off at kohls). The guy processing the return said 'that is a small radiator'. Took me a few seconds to realize he thought it was a CAR radiator. I said 'it is a computer radiator ... it is actually on the large side'.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I had to return a 420 Alphacool radiator today (Amazon drop off at kohls). The guy processing the return said 'that is a small radiator'. Took me a few seconds to realize he thought it was a CAR radiator. I said 'it is a computer radiator ... it is actually on the large side'.
No need for him to size shame. :D

·
Registered
11900K - M12F - Strix 3090oc
191 Posts
Guess i'll post something here my v3.0 build has finally been completed over the weekend.

Build v1.0

Build 2.0

Build v3.0

110961 - 110980 of 111015 Posts