Overclock.net banner
111281 - 111290 of 111290 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just completed my Intel build with 12900K, 1st time using hard tubing... Took a while to do the measurements/planning but it turns out great. Much better than I expected. Now I got both an Intel and AMD build lol.

Brown Wood Rectangle Font Pattern
Musical instrument Home theater system Electronic instrument Audio equipment Public address system
Wood Gas Computer hardware Hardwood Machine
Product Computer Computer hardware Electrical wiring Gas

Electrical wiring Computer hardware Gas Electric blue Electronic device
Computer cooling Blue Automotive design CPU Computer hardware
Computer Computer cooling Electrical wiring Computer hardware Personal computer
Product Computer Computer cooling Electrical wiring Computer hardware

·
Lost in SoCal
936 Posts
A 360 can cool them, but will not be ideal (little bit small). I'd go with the bottom 360(edited 'cause I can't type) also if you can, or at least the 240/280 in the side ahead of the MB.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A 360 can cool them, but will not be ideal (little bit small). I'd go with the bottom 260 also if you can, or at least the 240/280 in the side ahead of the MB.
yeah i just tested temps in battlefied 1 and my CPU is around 75ish C while my GPU is around 50c
will hunt for 240 or 280 rad :D

·
Twin Turbski
1,064 Posts
Crazy that a block as old as that is still top tier. What's it, 7 years old?
Yeah, something like that. I'm not sure exactly how long ago this particular generation was updated but it's been quite a while. Only thing I don't like about this waterblock is how restrictive it is.

·
Lost in SoCal
936 Posts
Agreed, I gave up and grabbed a corsair since everything that can beat it is super restricted.

·
WaterCooler
4,501 Posts
Agreed, I gave up and grabbed a corsair since everything that can beat it is super restricted.
What's your setup like? A single block shouldn't be restricting it enough that your pump shouldn't be able to overcome at the correct settings.

·
Lost in SoCal
936 Posts
Nothing terrible- EK 1080ti block, 2x 420 Alphacool crossflow 420 Rads, a couple of 90's and a Barrow D5 (plus the CPU). I just don't like high restriction.

111281 - 111290 of 111290 Posts