Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Fold on!
6,815 Posts
Had to restart my rig. Seems to be fixed. Annoying though, I fear it happening in the middle of the night during a foldathon.
Yeah, let's hope it won't happen during the FaT...

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just got my second 2080 Ti set up and running. Will monitor to be sure I'm getting the correct output (doesn't seem super stable as far as PPD goes at the moment for some reason), but I should be good to go by the time the FaT rolls around.

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
If my order doesn't get canceled I will have my 3090 in time! Bot came in clutch today.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If my order doesn't get canceled I will have my 3090 in time! Bot came in clutch today.
Exciting stuff! Interested in seeing how it folds for different people so we can get a little sample size going.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
In! I hope, been having some issues, but will have something running no matter how little. New motherboard should be here in a couple days.

I did not get any notification, just saw it in the forum when I looked for it. This new platform is not to my liking so far, did a notice go out and I just didn't notice?

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
Exciting stuff! Interested in seeing how it folds for different people so we can get a little sample size going.
Me too! With these newer WUs my 2080ti is pushing out an estimated 5-5.5mil PPD. Even with breaks for gaming my 24 hour average is up to a tad over 4.8 million and I'm only folding on the 2080ti.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
In! I hope, been having some issues, but will have something running no matter how little. New motherboard should be here in a couple days.

I did not get any notification, just saw it in the forum when I looked for it. This new platform is not to my liking so far, did a notice go out and I just didn't notice?
Because of the new platform change, the PM system is completely different. I can no longer send out one PM announcement to 350+ users with a BCC so everyone doesn't see everyone else's name, and there is instead a limit of 5 people per conversation. To be honest, I don't think sending out 70+ group PMs is a good use of my time. Instead, I just have a section in the OP that mentions every user on the list, and hopefully they see the notification. However, that seems to not be so effective, as participation was down last month and at this rate, will be once again in October. I also made a little announcement in the OCN Discord server, but I don't think many folders here use Discord.

I'm open to suggestions for anything else. It's a bit of a tough situation.

·
Been around...
597 Posts
I used the link above to sign up, and put a link to this thread as the referrer... However, I don't see myself in the "click this message" spreadsheet. Perhaps that doesn't get updated until the FAT has started? I DO see myself here HERE, but that doesn't seem to update after submitting WU's (I checked a couple hours after submitting 200k points.)

On the other hand, I do see that my points are being credited to overclock.net HERE, and HERE

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I used the link above to sign up, and put a link to this thread as the referrer... However, I don't see myself in the "click this message" spreadsheet. Perhaps that doesn't get updated until the FAT has started? I DO see myself here HERE, but that doesn't seem to update after submitting WU's (I checked a couple hours after submitting 200k points.)

On the other hand, I do see that my points are being credited to overclock.net HERE, and HERE
If I remember correctly, that spreadsheet in the OP isn't fully functional at the moment due to some backend issues. Your points are indeed being tracked and credited correctly.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Almost forgot to sign up thanks to the new site layout haha.
Yep, getting the notification out so people actually see it is tough now, like I mentioned in my above post. That's why I set up the thread early; hopefully with a bit more time a few more folks will trickle in.

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
Got my 3090FE today. Preliminary folding looks good :D Now I just gotta get my 2080ti in my backup rig and I'll be all set for the foldathon

·
Rig Advisor
2,233 Posts
Got my 3090FE today. Preliminary folding looks good :D Now I just gotta get my 2080ti in my backup rig and I'll be all set for the foldathon
Show off :rollseyes: :p

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
lol!

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
Just got the 2080ti hooked up and folding in its docker container. BRING ON THE PPD!

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Just got the 2080ti hooked up and folding in its docker container. BRING ON THE PPD!
Very nice, you're really cranking out the points now. Good motivation for me to shuffle around some more parts to get my 1070 Tis back online in another rig.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
In.

21 - 40 of 154 Posts