Overclock.net banner

41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
Output is up! Time for a small break on the main rig for gaming.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: NBrock

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
So what does the 3090 do? I have a 3090FTW3 getting here next week...
I have an FE. Depending on WU I have seen 5.5mil for some of the typical "garbage" WUs but the majority of the WUs I get are estimated at 7-8.5. Stock boost clocks BTW...just maxed power slider and fans set to 75%.

The only WU I saved the info for was Project 17418 (0, 487, 47) with a TPF of 26 seconds for an estimated 8235295.74 PPD. I'll try and save more for the PPD Database.

• Rep+
Reactions: Jpmboy

·
Water-cooler
1,681 Posts
Once blocks for the FE hit...shunt mod is in my future.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
I have an FE. Depending on WU I have seen 5.5mil for some of the typical "garbage" WUs but the majority of the WUs I get are estimated at 7-8.5. Stock boost clocks BTW...just maxed power slider and fans set to 75%.

The only WU I saved the info for was Project 17418 (0, 487, 47) with a TPF of 26 seconds for an estimated 8235295.74 PPD. I'll try and save more for the PPD Database.
Oh that's just sick! 😲 I'll plug the FTW3 in once it gets here, but I think I'll be running air cooled for awhile.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
Rolling start?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just notice this thread a day before this starts lol. Do I have to do anything? I keep reading about a passkey. I didn't enter one, I just put in the team number when I started folding.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
2,868 Posts
Firing up.

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Just notice this thread a day before this starts lol. Do I have to do anything? I keep reading about a passkey. I didn't enter one, I just put in the team number when I started folding.
Just make sure you sign up for the FaT on the 1st post.

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
eh, starting to get "server did not assign work" in the FAH log. :(

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts

·
OC...D
27,802 Posts
a WU eventually downloaded. I'll check the log in a few hours...

·
I <3 narcissists
6,336 Posts
I can't see it from where I am (work), but I am pretty sure my machine at home doesn't have a WU going based on my hourly stats..

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
I can't see it from where I am (work), but I am pretty sure my machine at home doesn't have a WU going based on my hourly stats..
Yep, pretty low.

·
Been around...
597 Posts
Still not showing up on the spreadsheet. I "signed up" again. Hopefully things will start appearing.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,336 Posts
Just another reminder that I need to get the remote thing set up. The wait time to check for another work unit is probably really high since it increases each time it cycles around.

Can anyone recommend a good remote desktop software that doesn't require a monthly subscription? I'm not sure if Win10 home has a feature like that built in.

Still not showing up on the spreadsheet. I "signed up" again. Hopefully things will start appearing.
I don't think that means it isn't tracking your stats, I think that's how it always is.

41 - 60 of 154 Posts