Overclock.net banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
So how do we see what everyone is running? My folding hardware thus far:

10700 i7
1080ti

The last 2 are gpu's on computers at work that maintained 70c or less. There are some 8700's here on stock dells but they hit over 90c easily sooo lol.

Course only the 10700 and 1080ti do anything. Pretty disappointing with the other 3 lol.

I had another 690 but its got the stock cooler on it and runs full blast loud as ever and still hits 90c so that aint happening. Not that it's PPD really makes a difference.

Mine is a FX8300 @3.6/4.2
RX580 8gb
R7 360 4gb (always want to call it a R9 360)

non [email protected] workers
RPi runing WCG
Odroid C2 running WCG

·
AMD Gamer
608 Posts
I've been folding quite heavily this go around and still no stats. I go the folding site and it shows active WU's but no active clients. I had figured out last foldathon my passkey had been invalidated for some reason. I've been folding on the new passkey but still, none of my work is being counted but my total points are rising. I checked the appdata folders for left of the old passkey but nothing is there, any ideas?

edit: not showing active client folding for team 37726 despite being configured for it

·
OC...D
27,884 Posts
I've been folding quite heavily this go around and still no stats. I go the folding site and it shows active WU's but no active clients. I had figured out last foldathon my passkey had been invalidated for some reason. I've been folding on the new passkey but still, none of my work is being counted but my total points are rising. I checked the appdata folders for left of the old passkey but nothing is there, any ideas?
did you set the client to fold for Team OCN? Team # = 37726

·
AMD Gamer
608 Posts
did you set the client to fold for Team OCN? Team # = 37726
only since the day I started folding over 10 years ago

·
Rig Advisor
2,357 Posts
only since the day I started folding over 10 years ago
It would seem something has changed in your settings and JPM is right. Double check that the team has not defaulted to Anonn.

·
AMD Gamer
608 Posts
still correct. haven't changed it. its very odd, haven't changed OS or hardware in almost a year

·
Rig Advisor
2,357 Posts

·
AMD Gamer
608 Posts
Ah, yes. I see you, you are currently #34 on the stats page. Your fine.
cool, I'm keeping a close eye on my folding since I am working from home today. btw, this thing is folding well I feel

·
OC...D
27,884 Posts

·
Rig Advisor
2,357 Posts
GG's everyone. Can finally game on a non-baby night. Hell Let Loose me thinks. If anyone is interested Steam name is: Biscuits&Gravy

·
Registered
139 Posts
The fight to the end was a complete bloodbath and I will be recovering for years. Barely survived ducriders onslaught. Apparently I need to upgrade. I shall be ready next time.

·
I can count to potato
763 Posts
@NBrock You better hope I lose power over night....

View attachment 2462709

Dang how's that 3rd place finish treating you?

The fight to the end was a complete bloodbath and I will be recovering for years. Barely survived ducriders onslaught. Apparently I need to upgrade. I shall be ready next time.
I'm really enjoying all the foldathon beef. Feel free to upgrade then come catch these hands next month.

·
Rig Advisor
2,357 Posts
It appears as if you were not able to catch dat ass of mine @Avacado LOL
Yea buddy, you got Duke energy to thank for that silver medal you got there. Better bring the heat next month hoss.

·
Rig Advisor
2,357 Posts
View attachment 2462792

Dang how's that 3rd place finish treating you?
Still like a boss. Lost power and climbed my way back from 6th to 3rd in less than 24 hours. If I had 24 more, I would have caught Brock's rear end fo sho doe. Iv'e got enough gold bling on the walls to keep me happy until Hopper. :)

·
Fold on!
6,827 Posts
I'm really enjoying all the foldathon beef. Feel free to upgrade then come catch these hands next month.
Me too! I was not in a fight with someone though, I need to step it up to compete with the top 4 next month :p

·
I <3 narcissists
6,487 Posts
I would join in with the trash talking but it's a terrible time to try and buy a gpu right now so I don't think my ppd is changing any time soon. That being said, 9th place is mine and no one can have it until I'm ready to give it away. That might be next month, I dunno... we'll have to wait and see how I score.

·
OC...D
27,884 Posts
Till next time:

an oldie but a goodie

·
I <3 narcissists
6,487 Posts
Sunny beaches! I witnessed many tractor pull engine explosions in my youth but I don't recall seeing an engine getting ejected from the truck like that.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts