1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Is he still around?!
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the rules!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookedJunglist

Each month, Overclock.net will be awarding a prize for "Mod of the Month" - the best case modification featured on Overclock.net - as selected by members. Rules are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Overclock.net Staff. Here's how it will work:
  • Any build log recently created by an Overclock.net member which is exclusively posted on Overclock.net is eligible to be entered
  • Any 'in progress' mod is eligible, nominations are not restricted to "finished" logs
  • Each month, a request for nominations will be made
  • Each mod can only be nominated for two MOTM's
  • All nominated mods that are eligible will be placed in a poll for members to decide the winner
  • The winner will receive a $50 cash prize and will have an icon placed in their postbit

You guys know the deal! Post up nominations of your favorite OCN PC mod by yourself or by others! Any OCN-only posted worklog is eligible, whether finished or in-progress! Nom's end in 10 days. (Nov 15)

The eligible nominations are:

·
Is he still around?!
11,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump, keep em coming guys!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by repo_man
View Post

You guys know the deal! Post up nominations of your favorite OCN PC mod by yourself or by others! Any OCN-only posted worklog is eligible, whether finished or in-progress! Nom's end in 10 days. (Oct 15)

Just a quick point of interest. Being that you made this post a couple of days ago, shouldn't the end of this contest be on November 15 instead of October 15?

·
Premium Member
11,201 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Haha don't you mean noms end NOV 15?

Free bump.

·
Premium Member
11,201 Posts
Just found out his mod isn't OCN exclusive
dam

·
Premium Member
11,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,502 Posts
thanks for the nom CD, but I will have to take a pass on this one, and respectfully decline.

The pmx stuff is still sort of a work in progress, and doesnt have a shell or anything. I would feel bad entering it, so Ill sit this one out. Maybe by next motm Ill have something more presentable

thanks again

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleRustler View Post
thanks for the nom CD, but I will have to take a pass on this one, and respectfully decline.

The pmx stuff is still sort of a work in progress, and doesnt have a shell or anything. I would feel bad entering it, so Ill sit this one out. Maybe by next motm Ill have something more presentable

thanks again
Happy belated birthday CR.

I think I will also pass on the nomination. Thank you for nominating me but I want to present my final product, which is something that I'll hopefully be really proud of.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.