Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface

Description:
Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.
Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology.
Featuring the striking Overclockers UK logo, subtly placed on the Surface, your opponents will tremble before you in the knowledge that their system is simply not as fast as yours.
Your desk environment will be transformed, offering you comfort and precision that is unavailable with other, inferior gaming surfaces.
Ground-breaking woven fibre technology and anti-glide resistance coating gives mouse sensors the optimum surface to track on whilst maintaining responsive and uniform tracking capability.
The high grip rubberised base layer provides excellent mechanical grip to the desk surface ensuring that your movements are accurate and that your peripherals are secure.
The OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

- Sleek Black design
- 352mm x 255mm x 3mm
- Stunning Overclockers Logo printed on the surface (15cm long)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Rubberised grip base to reduce any movement
- Fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug
- Large surface area for increased desk to gaming surface traction
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible
- Available in right and left handed configurations
- Compatible with a wide range of hardware configurations

Attachments

·
TotallydubbedHD on YT
11,564 Posts
Brilliant mouse pad - absolutely top class

review by totally dubbed

Yes, there are no cons, but thought that was hilarious when I read it on the product description
biggrin.gif
!

The mouse pad was an impulse buy really, but I'm so glad I bought it.
Great pad, smooth and silky and really nice size & finish to it.

Not much else to say, apart from - get it, if you need it.

ProsCons
Smooth, good size, priceNot actually SLI/Crossfire compatible despite the product description

Ratings
Overall5

·
Registered
127 Posts
Brilliant mouse pad - absolutely top class

review by totally dubbed
Got one of these last week and I do love the size of it but its being used more as a table to protector than anything else.
Its great for desktop use and has a really nice feel to it but because of the way I play games (I tend to lift the mouse off the mat) it was confusing the hell out of me as the mouse picked up the surface of the mat even in mid air.
I dusted my old icemat off an have that sitting on top of the mega mat and it works a treat. Keeps the other half happy as the table top isn't getting ruined now from a mouse and keyboard sliding all over it.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.