Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on slickdeals, thought I'd post it here on OCN.

The gift card is automatically added to cart, and there is a $25 rebate.

$75 - $25 rebate = $50

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?SID=u0t0f0fp67136dd0c0s701&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&ItemList=Combo.812499

If you take the $15 gift card into account, you are basically paying $35 for the PSU and a DVD burner, which is also worth about $20. Basically, the PSU itself comes out to ~$15.

biggrin.gif

I don't what caliber this PSU is at but, perhaps someone else can explain that.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Geez talk about overstock.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelfan View Post

Their prices tend to fluctuate a lot and often too. It was $50AR with $15GC to $71AR with GC and now they throw in a DVD burner. I was eying that PSU but the 550W ZS was $25AR for me.
It's like they're paying you to take this garbage off their hands
lachen.gif

I wonder if you could talk to newegg about the 15$ GC and just have them credit it to the initial purchase for an even better deal.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Quote:

I didn't buy the ModXStream. I got the ZS instead because it was $35AR yesterday compared to $50AR+$15GC+burner today which works out to be the same. Kinda shot myself in the foot a bit but I'm in dire need of a PSU at this moment.
Order still processing? You could probably just switch up the order and pay the difference. I don't see why that should be a problem for Newegg.

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Quote:

They shipped it from Baldwin Park this morning and will be delivered by Friday.
Hey for all you know this will be the greatest PSU you ever owned! Or the most smokey one. Is the ZS non mod?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Jumped on this quick.

$25 rebate + $15 newegg giftcard + $15 for dvd burner + $25 for old psu = $80

I'll make $5 and get a new modular PSU. Yesssss.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Quote:

Sorry to double post but I need a quick answer. Would it be possible for me to order this and refuse shipment on the other PSU I bought?
Absolutely. Done that several times already myself.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts