Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
Get the ocz...gskill is some smaller company and might not be as reiable as ocz because its well known and has never let me down. I have some pc4000 gold and I love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by blob

who is gskill?

click on the 2 links reviews and one low comparison .. and one of the link was a ocz lover .....thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:


Originally Posted by ryant

click on the 2 links reviews and one low comparison .. and one of the link was a ocz lover .....thanks

if i put this 2 ocz rams pc4000 and pc4200 in front of you and you want to get the max out of this p4 wich one would you take..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ryant

if i put this 2 ocz rams pc4000 and pc4200 in front of you and you want to get the max out of this p4 wich one would you take..

ocz hands down-reliablity-stability-power ill take it anyday...but i agree with crash we should try it out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:


Originally Posted by adas123

ocz hands down-reliablity-stability-power ill take it anyday...but i agree with crash we should try it out


woud you take pc4000 el gold rev2 or pc4200 performance would it be worth it? this is the only answer i need to order
?

thaks..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:


Originally Posted by adas123

ocz hands down-reliablity-stability-power ill take it anyday...but i agree with crash we should try it out


woud you take pc4000 el gold rev2 or pc4200 performance would it be worth it? this is the only answer i need to order
?

thaks..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,606 Posts
i would take the OCZ PC4000 GOld rev 2....like i said i have the Rev1 and i think its amazing...and u will never need to worry about problems with ram...and also u can put the timings low....i have mine at 2.5-2-3-6 with benchmarks being pretty darn high
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
never heard of them but hey anythink is possible anywho if you get that ram lets say for a mobo that doesnt go up to only 2.8 in volts then you will need the ddr booster ..and hey thats a good site also ..thats were i read about conditation..but for now i would stay with ocz..before i came to this site i was talking to shawn at ocz and he suggested the pc 3700 eb..but then theres always corsair xtreme too...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
G. Skill I believe has been around for a while, but only just became note worthy with their TCCD RAM coming. From what I've heard they're a company of overclockers for overclockers, so I would be quite interested.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

G. Skill I believe has been around for a while, but only just became note worthy with their TCCD RAM coming. From what I've heard they're a company of overclockers for overclockers, so I would be quite interested.

A little copy and paste there ^^, with a couple words changed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
the second site suggest the memery.i would try them out and see what you can get with the ram . if you dont like the way they oc just return them..
and btw did you guys notice that there advertizing our site :shades2: ....and yes it would be cool the admin could get some of that ram and do some testing for a review....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

A little copy and paste there ^^, with a couple words changed?


What's that supposed to mean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:


Originally Posted by SINISTER

the second site suggest the memery.i would try them out and see what you can get with the ram . if you dont like the way they oc just return them..
and btw did you guys notice that there advertizing our site :shades2: ....and yes it would be cool the admin could get some of that ram and do some testing for a review....

If i would it tested the g.skill for all of you guys on my water cooled p4 3.2 northwood

what would be the max of memory mhz and cpu fsb doing a 1:1 ratio 2.85 volts you would think i could max..

thanks
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top