Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed recently that when running office 2007 on W7 there is considerable lag. I've noticed this on both my laptop and my sig rig. When I had vista on my laptop office ran great, no slow downs or anything. Now I've upgraded to W7 and it seems to be very juttery and in general a pain to use. Its like a slide show when scrolling down the page or typing.

Anyone having this problem or know anything about it?

I've downloaded the Office 2010 beta and installed on my sig rig but havent had a chance to use it properly. I want to make sure that it works ok before installing it on my laptop which I use mainly for Uni work.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Oh I havnt tried installing office back on since I put Win7 on. I hope they get this fixed, I will need office here soon.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just for those that are having the same problem. I've been fiddling with Office 2010 beta and it seems to run alot smoother, no typing delay or juttery scrolling. The way it should be. I would recommend getting the beta if you can put up with a few bugs here and there and such. I've not run into any as of yet but theres still loads of time to do that.

·
Registered
520 Posts
YESS!! I have the same problem..I constantly receive typing lag on my laptop that can be very annoying! I thought it was just me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts