13601 - 13620 of 14144 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
yes i have 5800x and dark hero

and i habe another question how i know which timming i can put on

tRDWR :
tWRRD :
I don't know of specific formula myself but tWRRD is often 3 on DR, it works for me. If I leave it on auto it goes to 1, which also passes stability tests but Veii recommended 3 a while back.

tRDWR will partly depend on what you have tCWL set to, I can do 14/8, but when going to 12 tCWL lowest I can go is 9. 14/9, 14/10 and 14/11 I've seen as well. Just depends what your sticks can do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CL=CWL even
CWL=CL-1 odd
RAS=RC-RP
RP=RCD
WR=CL even 100% stable
WTRL=RTP=WR/2
WTRS=3(4)
RCDWR=8
SC=CCDS-3=1
SCL=CCDL-3=2,3,4
SD=DD
RDRDSD/DD=4+RPRE-1
WRWRSD/DD=4+WPRE-1
RDWR=CL-CWL+5+WPRE
WRRD=CWL-CL+4+RPRE
tRFC ns convert timings, round up to the nearest divisible by 16.

·
Registered
43 Posts
View attachment 2528435 View attachment 2528436

so i have tunning my kit with baseline 56 on the addrcmdsetup i tested it right now with [email protected] why my latency are ca 60?
IIRC, AddrCmdSetup will add latency since it's a delay, more than likely it's hiding issues with your other settings as well which mey be auto-corrected further adding to latency. Just eyeballing, some secondaries may be too tight if you haven't tailored interrupt and cad_bus for you individual setup.

·
Iconoclast
31,568 Posts
Alright, pretty sure I've got these setting stable:

Pulled the 2x32GiB of OEM Samsung 16Gb M-die I was using as it likes completely different drive strengths than the Micron 16Gb E-die stuff (not to mention a voltage wall on one of the DIMMs just under the sable voltage of everything else), and slapped in a 2x16GiB kit of 3200MT/s single sided Timetec stuff that I got for free, which said it was Hynix CJR, but is actually also the same 16Gb Micron E-die as in the OEM Kingston DIMMs in my main slots.

Had to bump vSoC, VDDP, and increase the resistance on AddCmdDrvStr, but it's now passing everything I can throw at it.

Tried GDM disabled, and it was actually fairly easy to stabilize, but it's also slightly slower, because I need to loosen tRDRDSCL to 5.

Not going to match many B-die setups, but it's not bad for 96GiB of mismatched garbage I paid ~200 dollars for.

·
Registered
B550 AORUS MASTER, 5800X, 16GB (2×8GB) TEAMGROUP UD4-4000 DDR4 memory, XFX RX 5500 XT
220 Posts
IIRC, AddrCmdSetup will add latency since it's a delay, more than likely it's hiding issues with your other settings as well which mey be auto-corrected further adding to latency. Just eyeballing, some secondaries may be too tight if you haven't tailored interrupt and cad_bus for you individual setup.
@Skull_Angel

The setup timings do add latency but it's measured in picoseconds

Often performance will outweigh the picoseconds in overclocking use cases

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
Down on luck
143 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
It might be slightly too low soc voltage or iod voltage, that gives latency penalty. Try for instance 1.12v soc, 1.06 iod, 0.94 ccd and 0.9 vddp
this is what i have there

VDDSOC Voltage = 1.1v
DRAM = 1.45v
VDDG CCD Voltage = 0.95v
VDDG IOD Voltage = 1.05v
CLDO VDDP Voltage = 0.975v

·
Registered
170 Posts
this is what i have there

VDDSOC Voltage = 1.1v
DRAM = 1.45v
VDDG CCD Voltage = 0.95v
VDDG IOD Voltage = 1.05v
CLDO VDDP Voltage = 0.975v
Yeah, I saw that, and that is why I suggest slightly higher soc and iod and lower ccd and vddp. Can you try again but change the voltages as I suggested to see if it improves? :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, and that is why I suggest slightly higher soc and iod and lower ccd and vddp. Can you try again but change the voltages as I suggested to see if it improves? :)
if i put 0.95 on my iod i have then problem (disconnected) on my logitech 🖱

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is great but have you tried;
2T instead of GDM. I assume you have already tried 1T.
SCLs at 2
tRTP at 5 or 6 (5 with 2T, 6 with GDM)
This command rate configuration seems the best/easiest so probably not going to change it. I'll try SCLs at 2 and tRTP at 6 and stress test the next night, thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi, it's been a while since I've been there, too busy with work.
I got my cousin's PC, he has 4x8 Crucial Micron E-Die C9BVK, I noticed the voltage scaling for tRC and tRFC is zero. Also I am annoying because I cannot follow the basic rule tRC = tRP + tRAS because below 50 impossible to boot. Same for tRFC, below 600 impossible to boot.
I peeled a lot of message, but the topic before too quickly to be able to find an answer to my question: What rule should I apply for tRC?
If in passing you see any inconsistency in the timings let me know. On the image only tRC and tRFC are not optimized, in auto.
@Veii Not that the opinion of others does not interest me far from there, but I must admit that your explanations are always clear and precise, if ever you are still among us, a quick little analysis is no refusal.
Welcome to all who can enlighten me on the EDie Micron.

Font Screenshot Technology Computer Software

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Iconoclast
31,568 Posts
I got my cousin's PC, he has 4x8 Crucial Micron E-Die C9BVK, I noticed the voltage scaling for tRC and tRFC is zero. Also I am annoying because I cannot follow the basic rule tRC = tRP + tRAS because below 50 impossible to boot. Same for tRFC, below 600 impossible to boot.
Fairly typical for E-die.

I peeled a lot of message, but the topic before too quickly to be able to find an answer to my question: What rule should I apply for tRC?
Still tRP + tRAS. Or more specifically, in your case, the tightest tRC you can run, minus tRP, should be your tRAS.

13601 - 13620 of 14144 Posts