Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 1106 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welcome to the AMD Athlon II X2 Regor Series OverClocking Club. In here, you'll find information about the Regor Series CPU, overclocking guides and advices by our senior member, member's setting for their own overclocking achievements, and much more!

In order to join the club, please submit the following information in a neat and clear fashion. If any information is missing, it'll be left blank in the spreadsheet. All submission must include a CPU-Z Validation with their forum username, download link can be found in the second sheet of the spreadsheet. An accepted CPU-Z validation is also required; for the ones which had been rejected, please post a new link which will verify your overclocking settings. Due to the fact that there's no 100% stable, and it is merely based on personal opinion, stability issue will not be accounted for in the submission of the club. Whether it BSOD at boot, or passes 24 Hrs of Prime95 Blend, it is your own judgment to decide what is stable for you and for your daily use. In order to keep up with the updates and the submissions, the post# which I've updated until will be updated every time, please refer to below. If you see any error in the spreadsheet, please PM me personally and I'll make the correction based on supporting evidences.
  • Username:
  • Stepping:
  • Revision:
  • CPU:
  • CPU Clock:
  • HTT Clock:
  • CPU Multiplier:
  • CPU Voltage:
  • CPU-NB VID:
  • NB Clock:
  • NB Voltage:
  • HT Link Frequency:
  • RAM Speed:
  • Motherboard:
  • Cooler:
  • CPU-Z Validation Link:
Stress Test Guidelines for Stability:
If you pass all of the tests stated below, you can ensure that your overall OverClock is 99.9% stable, under the condition that temperature remains.
  • 24 Hrs of Prime95 Blend
  • 24 Hrs of OCCT Large Dataset
  • 12 Hrs of OCCT LinX
  • 200 passes of LinX with 1/2 RAM
  • 100 passes of LinX with All RAM
Useful Links:

Quote:
Club Signature

Code:

Code:
[CODE][CENTER]:devil-smi[URL="http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/587058-official-athlon-ii-x2-regor-series.html"]Official  AMD Athlonâ„¢ II X2 Regor Series OverClocking Club[/URL]:devil-smi[/CENTER]
[/CODE]

Club Signature Preview

Quote:
Ranking:
Red - Highest OverClock
Orange - Second Highest OverClock
Blue - Third Highest OverClock

Most Recent Update: Post #823

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tQxxueFU7Y9t0vD1DdxbFPw&w=100&h=500 Google Spreadsheet

·
Registered
558 Posts
user: jacqlittle

processor: Athlon II x2 250

Mobo: M3A78-EM (BIOS Version 1902)

HSF: Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro

VCore: Auto in the BIOS=1.376V | Everest shows in the Overclock Section as default 1.35V and in the Sensor Section shows 1.38V | CPU-Z shows 1.376V too like the BIOS

NB Core: Auto | Everest shows in the Overclock Secion 1.175V as default but it's not measurable

HTT: 240MHz

PCI-e: 100MHz

Multiplier: Auto (x15)

HT Link: 1600MHz (x8) -> final frequency: 1920MHz

NB Frequency: 2400 MHz (x10; BIOS don't let me change NB Multiplier)

RAM: HyperX DDR2 1066MHz 5-5-5-15 2.2-2.25V configured in the bios at 800MHz 5-5-5-15 2.0V -> final frequency: 960MHz

CPU Configuration: All disable but Cool 'n' Quiet Enabled and stable

Stressing Method: Prime95 x64 stable 12+ hours (idle 37-38ºC; full load máx 52-53ºC)

Stepping: next time i'll clean termic paste i'll see...

Bye and thanks for opening this thread!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MRHANDS View Post
How about an unlocked Sempron? Max OC in sig.

Stable OC, vcore @ 1.45, OS is win7, cooling is xigamatek 1283

Stepping

NB @ 2400mhz 1.35v
Good Luck!!! I think that is too a "Regor" basically, so i think it could be considered too...

·
Premium Member
12,058 Posts
MRHANDS, out of curiosity do you have a cpu-z validation link of your 3.6Ghz overclock? Great job by the way

·
Registered
464 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacqlittle View Post
user: jacqlittle

processor: Athlon II x2 250

Mobo: M3A78-EM (BIOS Version 1902)

HSF: Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro

VCore: Auto in the BIOS=1.376V | Everest shows in the Overclock Section as default 1.35V and in the Sensor Section shows 1.38V | CPU-Z shows 1.376V too like the BIOS

NB Core: Auto | Everest shows in the Overclock Secion 1.175V as default but it's not measurable

HTT: 240MHz

PCI-e: 100MHz

Multiplier: Auto (x15)

HT Link: 1600MHz (x8) -> final frequency: 1920MHz

NB Frequency: 2400 MHz (x10; BIOS don't let me change NB Multiplier)

RAM: HyperX DDR2 1066MHz 5-5-5-15 2.2-2.25V configured in the bios at 800MHz 5-5-5-15 2.0V -> final frequency: 960MHz

CPU Configuration: All disable but Cool 'n' Quiet Enabled and stable

Stressing Method: Prime95 x64 stable 12+ hours (idle 37-38ºC; full load máx 52-53ºC)

Stepping: next time i'll clean termic paste i'll see...

Bye and thanks for opening this thread!
You should have e-mailed me all this to [email protected] but ok.

·
Registered
140 Posts
signed.
I'll get my regor within a week, a 620 one. I'll take pics and anything good about. I'm planning at least to take it to a serious 3.4GHz.

·
Premium Member
12,058 Posts
MRHANDS, perhaps I'm completely confused here but is your processor unlocked? I couldn't find anything on the "440". There is a 435 but that is a tri-core

Nevertheless that is a great looking overclock!

·
Premium Member
12,058 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MRHANDS View Post
It's an unlocked sempron yeah. CPU-z reads it as a "440" and "4400e". The same way an unlocked callisto 550 reads as a "B50"
MRHANDS, ahh ok I had a feeling it was unlocked

Great job!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
USERNAME: Platinum
STEPPING: BL-C2
REFERENCE MULTIPLIER: 15x
V-CORE: 1.4V
CPU / NORTH BRIDGE VOLTAGE: Stock
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P
COOLING UNIT: Scythe Mugen 2
STABLE: Yes
STRESSING METHOD: 17Hrs Prime95 Blend, 5 Hrs OCCT Large
VALIDATION:

Edit: I can probably go a little higher, will update very soon after LinX

1 - 20 of 1106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.