Overclock.net banner
21 - 40 of 5,755 Posts
Ugggggh. A trailer. Yessssss. This is the one game I will preorder and definitely buy a collector's edition for. Body. Is. Ready.

In lieu of the announcement, I decided to load up NV. Ask my brother to send me some save files and well... this is what I get when I load up ahahahaha

p.s not sure why Shadowplay was stuttering, gameplay was smooth

Vid

Just makes me moar excited for Fallout 4. Think of all the new NPCs we can spawn!!! lool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay View Post

On top of that i remember reading somewhere that The Institute will play a major role (the MIT ofc) in the story.
The game looks very colorful, I like it, got tired of all these dark, grey and brown "realistic" games.

inb4 story spoiler, the main hero is an Android.
I remember some rumours way back when about this. Something with the Commonwealth and the quest "replicated man" in fallout 3 hinted at it. Would be pretty cool imo

Hopefully the PC version will get some love. Uncapped framerate, advanced graphic options, controllers support, multi GPU support. Skyrim was a mess due to the framerate being directly linked to physics and other similar annoying issues and limiting factors. Either way I am interested in seeing into what this game eventually develops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldeio View Post

subbed

Trailer looked nice, Void engine?
If it is then modding is dead.

Though I doubt its anything but CreationEngine.
And Void is just a renamed IDtech5 right?
Megatextures then, meaning the game would be HuuuGE in size just like Rage and Wolfenstein games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzta09 View Post

If it is then modding is dead.

Though I doubt its anything but CreationEngine.
And Void is just a renamed IDtech5 right?
Megatextures then, meaning the game would be HuuuGE in size just like Rage and Wolfenstein games.
Is it ID? I thought it was a new engine? Hmm

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post

Hopefully the PC version will get some love. Uncapped framerate, advanced graphic options, controllers support, multi GPU support. Skyrim was a mess due to the framerate being directly linked to physics and other similar annoying issues and limiting factors. Either way I am interested in seeing into what this game eventually develops.
I'm really hoping it will be DX11. But hey, if it's 9 I'll live. it's Fallout 4 for God's sake. I'm going nuts over here. As far as the graphics, I have no complaints. I wasn't expecting them to be cutting edge. The art style is great (Colors!) and the animations look pretty fluid. I'm happy so far.

/subbed

Haven't played the series yet, this peaked my interest.

21 - 40 of 5,755 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.