30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

Trailers/Gameplay:
Big Leagues Perk:

The Wanderer:

Announcement Trailer:

E3 Gameplay:

E3 Gameplay Trailer:

Gameplay Exploration (mostly the same content as the E3 trailer, but uninterrupted):

Behind the Scenes with Dogmeat:

Video Series: S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:

Charisma:

Intelligence:

Agility:

Luck:

Interviews
Customization, Crafting & Modding:
Player Freedom in an Open World:

See less See more
16 2
#52 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad hoc View Post

I'm really hoping it will be DX11. But hey, if it's 9 I'll live. it's Fallout 4 for God's sake. I'm going nuts over here. As far as the graphics, I have no complaints. I wasn't expecting them to be cutting edge. The art style is great (Colors!) and the animations look pretty fluid. I'm happy so far.
Wont be any ENB's if its DX11.

#53 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughtahouse View Post

If you're going to pre-order, why not check GMG frequently? You can usually get 20-25% off, even on pre-orders.

Not sure if this works with Fallout but I received an email from them yesterday

23PERC-ENTOFF-48HOUR
Why Preorder at all?
The game wont be out for quite a while.
Theres no actual gameplay or footage shown, just a trailer.
Theres no actual information about the game other than it being in Boston.

#54 ·
I literally don't care if its DX11 or if it's buggy. So were the last two, and I still poured about 400-500 hours across both games on 2 different systems. I never had huge issues like everyone else did. I don't pay full price for a lot of games anymore, but this is always a priority on my list.

Also, I love the trailer for this game. They went back to the 'real' way to hype this newer Fallout series. Fallout 3 had so many great trailers and just general authenticity to it that I didn't feel with NV as it was in it's release stages. However, I ended up liking NV a bit better because of the DLC.

This trailer gave me that same tingly feeling that the FO3 did and always will.

#55 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzta09 View Post

Why Preorder at all?
The game wont be out for quite a while.
Theres no actual gameplay or footage shown, just a trailer.
Theres no actual information about the game other than it being in Boston.
I get that but if you're going to, mine as well save some money and get it from a site like GMG where they typically have pre-sales.

#60 ·
#62 ·
Nice find Slay
Quote:
Fallout 4 will be available for a wide range of platforms after launch. The first version that will be released is being developed for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. This version uses a brand new engine built from the ground up to take advantage of the power of next gen systems. Absolutely everything is new, and no assets or scrips are being used from Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim.
Now I'm really interested to see the game in action, seeing that it is running on a new engine
smile.gif

Quote:
Fallout 4 plays similar to Fallout 3 and New Vegas. You can play in Third Person or First Person, or on the PC version, a new "Classic Mode" that will put the game into birds eye view and play similar to the classic Fallout Games.
Hopefully that will please some of the guys that want the original feel, I'm interested to see how they pull it off
Quote:
PROGRESS: By my estimate, Fallout 4's PS4/XboxOne/PC version is about 40% complete, while the PS3/Xbox360 version is about 15% complete. Both versions are being developed by BGS.

RELEASE DATE: BGS has a "Roadmap" already planned out for Fallout 4 and a spinoff. I already was informed about it from the studio when I worked there, and I read it. Basically, the roadmap is this:

June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
August 2015 - More information
October 2015 - PS4/Xbox One/PC release
November 2015 - First DLC
December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3/360 version release
January 2016 - Third DLC
March 2016 - Forth DLC
April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behaviour Interactive.
October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4/Xbox One/PC
Looks like we will be waiting for a bit for the actual release
frown.gif
, looking forward to it
smile.gif

#64 ·
#65 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post

ooh wow that is 11 months old. nice find.
I wonder what did he leak before he got fired.
Stopped reading to not spoil anything I can just kinda inhale from the E3 release. But I have to stop and look and say 'lol.

Gets fired for leaking info 'accidentally'. Now unemployed with two kids. 'How can I make it even harder to find a job?' Oh that's right. Go and leak info on a game that hasn't been announced and use my REAL NAME. Idiot. More reasons I dislike reddit everyday.

#67 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pez View Post

Stopped reading to not spoil anything I can just kinda inhale from the E3 release. But I have to stop and look and say 'lol.

Gets fired for leaking info 'accidentally'. Now unemployed with two kids. 'How can I make it even harder to find a job?' Oh that's right. Go and leak info on a game that hasn't been announced and use my REAL NAME. Idiot. More reasons I dislike reddit everyday.
Hehehe, You have to take this with a grain of salt. It's kind funny though.
Anyway, I was curious to what he/she leaked before he/she got fired and I found this.

Quote:
Around 11 months ago, a person claiming to be a disgruntled ex-employee of Bethesda took to reddit to leak Fallout 4 information. After today's official reveal, it seems this rumor may have at least a little truth to it.
Quote:
[Update: Looks like this is most likely a hoax. The leaker said they had accidentally given information to Kotaku, which in turn caused her to get fired. Kotaku confirmed today that no information was ever given to them by this person.]
Source
Kutaku article

Interesting...
thinking.gif

#68 ·
Quote:
[Update: Looks like this is most likely a hoax. The leaker said they had accidentally given information to Kotaku, which in turn caused her to get fired. Kotaku confirmed today that no information was ever given to them by this person.]
From the reddit post:
Quote:
PS. I leaked some of the first Fallout 4 info by accident, and it ended up in the hands of Kotaku. Oops.
She didn't say that she gave it directly to them.

I'm going keep an eye on the road map, it seems to accurate so far, even if it is coincidence.

#69 ·
It sounds like one of those situations that he/she probably showed someone something they thought they could trust them with and just ended up not being the case. It's hard to 'accidentally' leak something like that. It's not like she randomly emailed someone and they said 'what the crap is this?' 'Oh, I'll just post it online lol'. Karma working it's magic methinks.

#70 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3G4T1v3 View Post

From the reddit post:
She didn't say that she gave it directly to them.

I'm going keep an eye on the road map, it seems to accurate so far, even if it is coincidence.
Yeah, so far it looks legit.

The thing that excites me the most and I hope it is true, is that according to the Reddit post, Bethesda are using a brand new engine for Fallout 4 on PS4/X1 and PC and they are using the same old Skyrim engine for Xbox360 and PS4.

I guess we have to wait and see if it is true or not.

#72 ·
I'm glad it doesn't look as realistic as it possibly could, I like the style and rather they focused on the world, stories and lore, this is what people get Fallout four.

Leave the modders to add the better details in if you really want it lol

Want this so bad.

#73 ·
It's already pre-sale on Steam, so they must be just a few months out on a release-date, right? This isn't a Kickstarter; Steam/Bethsoft can't expect us to wait 2 years (Wasteland 2) for the game. Although for the price, I didn't mind the W2 wait that much. I just kept hoping I wouldn't die before it was released. Now I have something to live for again!

#74 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberiusisgame View Post

It's already pre-sale on Steam, so they must be just a few months out on a release-date, right? This isn't a Kickstarter; Steam/Bethsoft can't expect us to wait 2 years (Wasteland 2) for the game. Although for the price, I didn't mind the W2 wait that much. I just kept hoping I wouldn't die before it was released. Now I have something to live for again!
According to rumors release date will be October 2015.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.