Hey I get one of these!
Quote:Please remember to UPDATE YOUR BIOS to the latest version provided by the motherboard manufacturer before installing your new Vishera CPU!
When you're looking to post information on your CPU, please try to include the following:ATTENTION
- Motherboard brand, model, BIOS Version and Revision #
- Multiplier, Bus Speed, Northbridge Clock, HyperTransport Clock
- VCore, CPU/NB Vcore, LLC (if applicable)
- Memory speed, timings, and voltage.
- Cooling Solution
General Information:Overclocking Information
- 70C is the maximum recommended temp for the CPU Core temp reading.
- 1.55v is the maximum recommended voltage.
- Stock HyperTransport speed is 2600Mhz.
- Stock NorthBridge speed is 2200Mhz.
Overclocking Guides: If you have one, PM it to me, even (especially) if the guide is for a specific motherboard.
- ComputerRestore's Guide can be found
If you know of more places to buy them, PM me links and where it's from.Where To Buy
IBT AVXAdditional software
Windows 7 Hotfixes
If you wish to show your pride, just copy the code below into your signature!CLUB SIGNATURE
:devil-smi [B] [URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1318995/official-fx-8320-fx-8350-vishera-owners-club]| OFFICIAL AMD FX-83xx Vishera Owners Club |[/URL] [/B] :devil-smi
RAMDisk Speed Contest:CONTESTS WINNERS
- Current Winner: FlailScHLAMP