Overclock.net banner

5381 - 5400 of 5401 Posts

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,723 Posts
It would be nice if this release prompted XtremeRigs to update the Radiator Roundup. Add in teh Heatkiller, XSPC TX and Alphacool V2. Looking at that, it's kind of sad that is basically all the activity in the rad market the last four years.

• Rep+
Reactions: jura11

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
For those out in east coast of Canada, there is an group buy being started by an another individual that also wants the radiators.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
It would be nice if this release prompted XtremeRigs to update the Radiator Roundup. Add in teh Heatkiller, XSPC TX and Alphacool V2. Looking at that, it's kind of sad that is basically all the activity in the rad market the last four years.
Add Optimus too. They have come out saying they want to make rads but see when they actually release them. They are just another caselabs, son’s pet project located in parent’s manufacturing factory.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Agreed! I also would like to see 360mm Heatkiller 30mm & 50mm vs HWL GTS & GTX & SR2-MP vs Alphacool ST30 V2 & XT45 V2 vs XSPC TX & RX vs EK PE & XE and if needed to fill the chart Corsair Hydro Series tested all at the same relative time with the same equipment. Let's face it if you are looking at a radiator these days that is the list you are most likely to be choosing from depending where you live in the world and availability.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Agreed! I also would like to see 360mm Heatkiller 30mm & 50mm vs HWL GTS & GTX & SR2-MP vs Alphacool ST30 V2 & XT45 V2 vs XSPC TX & RX vs EK PE & XE and if needed to fill the chart Corsair Hydro Series tested all at the same relative time with the same equipment. Let's face it if you are looking at a radiator these days that is the list you are most likely to be choosing from depending where you live in the world and availability.
Yeah. In canada corsair rads are cheap and they are oem hwl rads more or less. Much cheaper than getting in an gts/gtx/gtr rad from the states

·
Shooting down fallacies
8,723 Posts
Yeah. In canada corsair rads are cheap and they are oem hwl rads more or less. Much cheaper than getting in an gts/gtx/gtr rad from the states
The Corsair rads are HWL L-Series rads with a little sailboat sticker on them. Same rads as the Bitspower Leviathon, as well. Would like to see the L-Series better represented.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks amazing. Please please please live up to the hype and come 100% clean without any junk in the internal tubes. :)

• Rep+
Reactions: MAXsenna

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Personally I don't care how radiator looks, if it performs on par with HWLabs radiators or they will outperform them and it will be a bit cheaper then I would use them, pricing will be crucial to for me

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
All I can say for now.. Quality 10/10!

Damn beauty. Bunch of us in Canada getting them too. I know people who total group has 14rads in total to be ordered. Some more enquiring/debating. Heatkiller has an hit on its hand.

It might sell out at launch literally.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
delete

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Same. 140mm rads would be great.
Only 120mm atm, hopefully 140mm comes later. I think we will find out soon. Liquidhaus has them.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Personally I don't care how radiator looks, if it performs on par with HWLabs radiators or they will outperform them and it will be a bit cheaper then I would use them, pricing will be crucial to for me

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura
See your pm also

• Rep+
Reactions: jura11

·
Registered
491 Posts
Id be curious on pricing of them. Ive been using my ut60 for so long and wouldn't be upset changing out for something else.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Id be curious on pricing of them. Ive been using my ut60 for so long and wouldn't be upset changing out for something else.
You should just go ahead and get them imo. I think you could resell your ut60 and probably not cover much extra to get one. This is as long as you can get that 400euro order in and effectively get free shipping.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Great News. I myself plan an giveaway for one of these rads 360 30mm black whenever i can get my hands on them. Help out the local pc water cooling community. I likely will let international individual enter though won't cover shipping part. Will post on canadian hardware swap reddit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't want to mislead... I designed the thing and sent it out to a CNC shop to make.

Local shop quoted me around $400 to make it. o_O
Luckily I found metalscut4u.com who made it for $79 + shipping. ;)
I highly recommend them, easy to work with.
Their online design software is fail atm, they are upgrading soon.
Send him a design and ask for quote.
Attaching my design sketch.

We could have also done that for you for the same affordable price. Decimet Sales Inc. Experts in Machining & Metal Fabrication Productivity - since 1982.

5381 - 5400 of 5401 Posts