Overclock.net banner
2181 - 2182 of 2182 Posts

·
Twin Turbski
272 Posts
I will need more information about those systems, but a HWiNFO Debug File would be best so I can check the details.
First system is a z820 workstation with two E5 2696v2 12C/24T processors. as you can see from the screenshot below, it only displays processor 0 real time visual clock speed frequency using the (yellow) bars to indicate turbo operation and real time core speed. I will see if I have a complete AIDA64 rig for you, but it might take a little while to track that down...

Rectangle Computer Font Screenshot Parallel

·
HWiNFO Author
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,182 ·
First system is a z820 workstation with two E5 2696v2 12C/24T processors. as you can see from the screenshot below, it only displays processor 0 real time visual clock speed frequency using the (yellow) bars to indicate turbo operation and real time core speed. I will see if I have a complete AIDA64 rig for you, but it might take a little while to track that down...

View attachment 2525583
No need for AIDA64 logs ;)
If you want to switch to CPU #2, you need to make the choice in the combo box beneath the CPU logo. But these screens won't show you both CPUs at once, only the chosen one.
For a much more detailed monitoring of both CPUs use the Sensors capability in HWiNFO.

2181 - 2182 of 2182 Posts