Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 1030 Posts

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fueled By SAPPhIRE Owners Club Banner.jpg

If you're a fellow SAPPhIRE Graphics Card and/or MotherBoard owner you already know how special the products are this company produces, IF you're not yet an owner maybe the information you'll find here will tempt you into becoming one ... either way the Objective of this thread is to provide a one stop place for advice and information about our SAPPhIRE products where fellow SAPPhIRE owners can come together, discuss and help each other try to get the most from our SAPPhIRE computer components. So welcome to the SAPPhIRE family and thank you for stopping in.

From Innovator to Excellence over 10 years! Welcome to the Family

SAPPhIRE Technology was first formed as a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards when ATI (now a division of AMD) adopted the Add-in Board partner (AIB) model for delivering its technology to market. SAPPhIRE has consistently been the market leader with its graphics products. More recently the SAPPhIRE product range has been extended to include a broad range of mainboards and a number of solutions including the award-winning SAPPhIRE EDGE Series of Mini PCs.

This year, SAPPhIRE celebrates 10 years of trading, bringing our successful mix of innovation and customer satisfaction to the global market. During that time we have introduced a number of innovations to the graphics market that are still reflected in our product line-up today.

- SAPPhIRE ... COMPANY INFORMATION / LINKS / SUPPORT INFORMATION - (Click to show)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

SAPPhIRE ... COMPANY INFORMATION / LINKS / SUPPORT INFORMATION

sapphire_logo.jpg

* Sapphire Press Release *

The link below brings you to SAPPhIRE'S press release page where you'll read about New video cards & motherboards that are currently on the market or coming out in the future.
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presenta...n=000401&lid=1
From Innovator to Excellence over 10 years! Welcome to the Family

SAPPHIRE Technology was first formed as a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards when ATI (now a division of AMD) adopted the Add-in Board partner (AIB) model for delivering its technology to market. SAPPHIRE has consistently been the market leader with its graphics products. More recently the SAPPHIRE product range has been extended to include a broad range of mainboards

• Rep+
Reactions: Phaedrus2129

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Love Sapphire, they seem to be one of the most reliable ATI partners out there. They're always one of the first ones I recommend (Sapphire, PowerColor, Asus).

Have a Sapphire Radeon HD 4870 1GB (heatpipe edition). It had overheating problems for a long time because of incorrectly applied TIM (seems to be a problem with this particular card), recently reapplied the TIM and my core temp went down by 15C.
Now I've got it stable at 839/975.

·
Premium Member
4,274 Posts
I have a 2600XT purring away in another machine. Great little card, it still works like the day I bought it.

I apologize the only image I have is next to a Diamond product.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
ohhh baby I love the way thier cards look! Ruby rocks!
Count me in, 5870!:

·
The Computer Guy
6,488 Posts
i have 4 sapphire cards,2x sapphire hd 3850's in my secondary rig & 2x sapphire hd 5770's in my sig rig,all are running in CrossfireX

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
@Rico2001: DAYUM

Let's see... An X1600 Pro, two 4850x2s, a 4870x2, a 4870 Heatpipe, a 4890, a 4850, and a 5850. Is that all?

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rico2001
View Post

SAPPHIRE for life!

More to come.......

I meant to PM you lol, I'm just going to put you down as Sapphire master, since you have WAY to many cards
I was going to ask if you wanted to be CO-Owner

·
Audiofool
3,486 Posts
Sign me up!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yang88she View Post
3x4890 Sapphire Toxic's....but may upgrade to the 5970 tomorrow
Always wanted a 4890 toxic.
Hope your 5970 is a Sapphire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129 View Post
@Rico2001: DAYUM

Let's see... An X1600 Pro, two 4850x2s, a 4870x2, a 4870 Heatpipe, a 4890, a 4850, and a 5850. Is that all?

Still sad I didn't get mu hands on a 4830.

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3T4LM4N222 View Post
I meant to PM you lol, I'm just going to put you down as Sapphire master, since you have WAY to many cards
I was going to ask if you wanted to be CO-Owner

Thanks. Don't know about "master", am a big Sapphire fan. I'm a late bloomer though; went from that X1600 pro to a 4850 X2, skipping the HD2000 and 3000 series. Sure about co-owner, I'd be honored.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Hm... What if someone Quad-Fired a 4830, 4850, 4870, and 4890?

It'd probably suck, but worth a shot, no?

1 - 20 of 1030 Posts