Overclock.net banner

1021 - 1030 of 1030 Posts

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,021 ·
Jus giving an update I built a house in The country and where I built my house there was no lines to The house so I've been with out net for a bit. 2 weeks ill be back up n running so I will be doing a huge update to the fron page. Thx

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,025 ·
i want to apologize for the lack of updates on this page and i m working on it promise. a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with lymphoma and its been pretty ruff as hes has multiple surgeries on his arms & legs to remove the lymphoma then they found alot more in his lower back. I promise I will get everything worked on as its been a rough road with my dear friend but I still cant neglect my thread either.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LC4PON3 View Post

i want to apologize for the lack of updates on this page and i m working on it promise. a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with lymphoma and its been pretty ruff as hes has multiple surgeries on his arms & legs to remove the lymphoma then they found alot more in his lower back. I promise I will get everything worked on as its been a rough road with my dear friend but I still cant neglect my thread either.
frown.gif
Sounds very rough.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
FRIENDS come first ...

besides after the 2014 CES show ... Sapphire may have a lot of NEW stuff to showcase on here
thumb.gif
I HOPE !

Like my next NEW R9 290X TOXIC / ATOMIC Graphics Card ?
rolleyes.gif
where is IT Sapphire ? I'm waiting !
tongue.gif

·
technologist
4,489 Posts
Nice club, I'll join.

I have 2 Sapphire 4670s, I had a 6870 that failed due to overheating (brother didn't turn up the fan profile before gaming), I have a 7970 Vapor-X that's under RMA currently, and I just ordered a Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X for my main rig.

·
r/madlads
8,705 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBZ323 View Post

I had NO IDEA that Sapphire made motherboards. They don't advertise them much huh? I havent seen a review site with their boards.
Yeah they're like finding a rare jewel in the sahara desert.

1021 - 1030 of 1030 Posts