:unsure: :sleep:

·
RTX ON FPS OFF
952 Posts
CL lookin THICC 😘👌

·
Otherworlder
7,618 Posts
question, why dont they make use of VLP pcb to allow for more heatsink material to stick out?
Crucial's Ballistix Tactical LP is one of such example.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: IronAge

·
Registered
189 Posts
I like the non-rgb version myself. However getting ahold of one is going to be tough lol.
non-rgb looks great for sure. I probably will not be an early adopter but look forward to seeing the results of what people can pull off with them and the progression.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
non-rgb looks great for sure. I probably will not be an early adopter but look forward to seeing the results of what people can pull off with them and the progression.
I have the DDR4 version in RGB and they look awful in white led mode.

• Rep+
Reactions: umea

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the DDR4 version in RGB and they look awful in white led mode.
Yeah I've had a pair of TridentZ and hated how they looked. had RGB disabled / would just remove them entirely if I were to buy another set of DDR4.

·
Facepalm
10,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
6400 XMP @ 105k GB/s and 65ns latency already?

• Rep+
Reactions: J7SC

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
6,552 Posts
Ram keeps getting uglier.

·
Invalid Media
5,247 Posts
6400 XMP @ 105k GB/s and 65ns latency already?
...This is why I appreciate threads such as this one ! While I won't be an early adopter (currently running DDR4 4000 / CL14 -14 -14), I'm hoping to see how progress re. DDR5 speed such as 6400XMP unfolds, along with latency improvements. Here's hoping for DDR5 "B-die like" kits to keep the tradition alive.

·
Registered
380 Posts
A popular online retailer here in Australia has 2 kits of DDR5 listed for sale & they are already sold out, this with no reviews or testing anywhere on the www. Also D5 mobos sold out yet no sign of cpus for them yet!
What was that saying about "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" again?

1 - 20 of 430 Posts