Plan to fix/update OP (Started 3/12/12 Updated 6/11/12):
- Verify Member list
- Create google doc with member list
- Create google doc with benchmark results
- Figure out how to display google docs for ease of use in OP
- Have fun
- ALL the DATAS!
I've looked around the forum, and there isn't seem to be a club for Intel SSD owners so I want to start one. Eventually I want to build this thread as a database of ways to improve, diagnose, and tweak Intel's line of SSDs. Also feel free to ask questions about the revolution in hard-drive technology - SSDs. Please remember to also respect all members.
There's only two rules to enter this club:
- Own any of Intel's SSD products (I also welcome 3rd party SSDs with Intel controllers)
- Must have proof of ownership (like: device manager screenshot, picture of it installed on your machine)
- Storage Drivers, Utilities, and Firmware Thread
- Intel's Website about their SSDs
- Engineering Windows 7: Support and Q&A for Solid-State Drives
- How to: Secure Erase your Solid State Drive (SSD) with Parted Magic
- How to: Secure Erase (reset) an Intel Solid State Drive (SSD) with HDDErase
How to join:
If you want to join please post proof you own at least one. Also post configuration (Raid 0,1,5 etc) if applicable. For example:
I will then add your name with the drive you own next to your name.
I will try to update this ASAP, but I do haz family.. Lastly, please if you have a good reference about an article, informative blog, thread or review regarding Intel SSDs please post them here and I'll try to add them to the list! I don't have an Intel SSD, but I'll learn about them the more this thread is maintained, so have fun and see you guys on the flip-side.
Intel SSD Owner Club
[CODE] [B][URL=http://www.overclock.net/ssd/676125-unofficial-intel-ssd-owners-club.html#post8569544][COLOR=#0860A8]Intel SSD Owner Club[/COLOR][/URL][/B]
Originally created by Dream Killer