·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official Lead and Gold Thread

If you like Lead and Gold put this in your sig:

Official Lead and Gold Thread

Then subscribe to this thread.

If you want to play, bump this thread with your Steam name and if enough people sign up we can get some OCN presence in this awesome game.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Heh, as fun as it was on the free weekends, this is exactly why I ended up deciding not to buy it. People just don't play non-triple A titles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well there would have been one more if you had gotten it. All of my friends picked it up and if 3 or 4 of us jump on an empty server it soon fills up.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
I love the game. This is so hard for me to say since I hate TPS' with a passion. It's so much fun even though it does have its glitches.

Though that is the reason why I didn't buy it. I knew people wouldn't play it after the free weekends.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well then, this is officially the Lead and Gold Thread. If you like Lead and Gold, put it in your Sig. Subscribe to this thread also and if you want to play, bump the thread with your Steam Name to get a game going.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Hmm, I may have to buy it next time it goes on sale if enough people show interest.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Definitely buying this game the next time it goes on sale. I watched gameplay videos a long time ago and it looks similar to TF2.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love TF2 and play it all the time. That's what originally drew me to L&G. I love team games. But it needs voice chat. Any team based game needs voice chat. We usually jump into teamspeak.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
$2 per game, change title temporarily to Lead & Gold group buy (I'm in btw), gogogo!

Edit: Actually I'll just make a new thread.
Edit2: Here.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
My GTX 470 hasn't gotten here and the 220 can barely run this game.. I'd join ya otherwise.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by AOwpr
View Post

My GTX 470 hasn't gotten here and the 220 can barely run this game.. I'd join ya otherwise.

Ahh crap, ya LnG doesn't require a lot, but having the goods really does help.

Congratz on getting the 470. That is a cool card. You can keep that thing for years and use it as a PhysX card for Crysis 3

1 - 20 of 36 Posts