Overclock.net banner

5521 - 5540 of 5600 Posts

·
I heard you were dead...
Joined
·
8,492 Posts
Spend a lot of time in engineering?
 

·
Z-80 > i9
Joined
·
17,244 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by decyx
View Post

2x2 OGSSAA + FXAA

Currently on my fourth playthrough. The game looks amazing with AA and high resolution textures (achieved using texmod).

Tutorial. Now.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,806 Posts

·
I heard you were dead...
Joined
·
8,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decyx;15400325
LOL. Well, Tali is my romance option.
That's what I like to hear.
thumb.gif


As for the tutorial, w00t.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Was pre-occupied with Battlefield 3 and Alice: Madness Returns.
biggrin.gif


[ame="[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR2RAtUC0DA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR2RAtUC0DA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR2RAtUC0DA[/ame[/URL]]

Required Applications
SoftMCCS
Phoenix EDID Designer
MonInfo

Copy and paste this into the INF file after it has been created. The location is shown in the video above.
Quote:
"2.0-150.0,2.0-240.0,+,+"
If your display's native resolution is 1920x1080, selecting 3840x2160 from the in-game options menu will give you 2x2 OGSSAA. If your native resolution is different, just double the amount of horizontal and vertical pixels there are to calculate the resolution needed for 2x2 OGSSAA. You can add or use lower resolutions to increase performance if necessary. Just be sure to adjust the refresh rate accordingly. When you've finished creating a custom resolution entry in Nvidia Control Panel, click "Apply" to test for stability. If the screen goes black, don't panic. Just hit escape a few times and it should go back to normal. If it still doesn't go back to normal, THEN you can panic (kidding). Seriously, if your screen stays black and displays a message like, "resolution not supported," restart the computer and lower the refresh rate some more. It may take a few tries before you find a value that works for you. If you wish to undo the entire thing and start fresh, all you have to do is re-install your graphics drivers.

Here are the custom resolutions that I've added to Nvidia Control Panel. Every display is different though so only use these as a reference. The refresh rates that I list below may not work on your display so some trial and error might be required.
3840x2160 (45hz)
3360x1890 (54hz)
2880x1620 (60hz)
2400x1350 (60hz)


Once you've added your custom resolutions, they should show up within the options screen of any game you're playing.

jv89pl1fqc.gif


Screenshot Comparisons

Battlefield 3 [1920x1080 Max Settings vs. 1920x1080 Max Settings with 2x2 OGSSAA]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
Pfffff I am playing Mass Effect 2 and I am stuck in the game...literally.

I gathered all intel for Liara and did the shadowbroker mission. But when doing the Shadowbroker mission I get a black screen during the cab chase. I do the chase myself. Then when the can seems to crash during a videosegment the screen turns black, the music and sound plays on for a small bit and then ... Nothing. Very annoying
frown.gif


It can't be my gfx card. It doesn't even get hot during playing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
No I haven't installed any mod. Just the game and all available dlc.

If anyone want to use my save, play through that one chase scene and send the save back I would be very happy. I just want to go on with this game. Everything I have read says it is just that chase itself. It crashes at the exact same point everytime. You don't even have to finish the entire dlc. Just that one scene
frown.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,715 Posts
So guys I will be starting to play Mass Effect 2 sometime down the road.

I just finished the 1st one.

In the 2nd game after completing the main quest can we roam around to do the DLCs and other secondary objetives?

Because in the 1st game when you are done with the main quests than the game is over. There is no free roaming after that.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Wishmaker

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
Joined
·
9,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

So guys I will be starting to play Mass Effect 2 sometime down the road.
I just finished the 1st one.
In the 2nd game after completing the main quest can we roam around to do the DLCs and other secondary objetives?
Because in the 1st game when you are done with the main quests than the game is over. There is no free roaming after that.
Yes you can. I often played DLCs after I finished the game. I hope you don't get the bug I had with the Shadow Broker DLC when everything reset itself
mad.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,715 Posts
I prey not bro..

I prey not..

When playing a game for hours and hours and have a bug that makes your game broken, unplayable or not progressible makes me want to vomit and hate gaming all together...

BTW its good that we can play the DLCs after completing the main quest.

Also i am wishing that they upgraded the graphics on the second game.

ın 2011 mass effect 1 graphics dont hold up much.
 

·
FOCAL ARIA FTW
Joined
·
9,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I prey not bro..
I prey not..
When playing a game for hours and hours and have a bug that makes your game broken, unplayable or not progressible makes me want to vomit and hate gaming all together...
BTW its good that we can play the DLCs after completing the main quest.
Also i am wishing that they upgraded the graphics on the second game.
ın 2011 mass effect 1 graphics dont hold up much.
I kind of lost my whole save game because everything got reset and I had to do the game all over again. I was using my super paragon save from ME1 and like an idiot I did not back it up ... so I had to play ME1 all over again, and for x-mas I am playing ME2 from scratch to get my final save for March when ME3 comes out
thumb.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr216 View Post

if not pm me and ill do the save file for you.
Tnx a lot, +1 rep for you.

I got it to work...but with a cracked .exe file
frown.gif


Reading the bioware forum it seems a lot of people that have bought their game have had to do this. It's a non-dvd crack so you play the game from your hdd and don't need the dvd.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaker View Post

I kind of lost my whole save game because everything got reset and I had to do the game all over again. I was using my super paragon save from ME1 and like an idiot I did not back it up ... so I had to play ME1 all over again, and for x-mas I am playing ME2 from scratch to get my final save for March when ME3 comes out
thumb.gif
Wait a minute

Can i continue the Character I have from Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2?

That would be AWESOME.
 
5521 - 5540 of 5600 Posts
Top