5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Engineer of Malcontent
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owned View Post

what an awesome game, i remember having so much fun in the first title.
But , i saw the pretest video on gamespot yesterday and the graphic seems different from the older videos released in the E3.
Really? I hope they did not dumb it down. I got the game free from buying a GPU so I cant complain too much I guess.
rolleyes.gif

·
PC Gaming 1337 Enforcer
14,471 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
2033 rocked....this will hopefully improve upon that formula. From some of the gameplay trailers it looks like they have added some new mehcnaics and options for stealth.

I pre-ordered from GMG a month ago....totally pumped!
smile.gif

I wrote a review for 2033 on this forum just a little while ago, since I only just played it a couple months ago when they gave it away on FB. Anyone who has played 2033 I invite you to check my review out and tell me if I hit the nail on the head, or totally missed it!
biggrin.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: CM Aztec

·
3DFX User
7,283 Posts
Ya might play this one more. Seem they added some stuff to make the combat better and AI aswell.

·
Registered
464 Posts
One more day... this is going to be good. Steam has the preload option up now. Got it downloaded last night!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looking forward to it.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
So while we kill the next 10 hours; what did everyone think of the comic?
"It's a safe lie"
sad-smiley-002.gif

It's good but a pretty big downer. While I kind of wish they went with the 'good' ending of cannon, but the 'bad' ending does allow for a much more interesting story. Should be interesting to see how the 'last dark one' plays out.

1 - 20 of 969 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.