1. Get nvflash from the first post. http://bit.ly/1LYAntY
2. Get the BIOS (.rom). Save to the same dir.
3. cmd window: Start, Run, cmd, right-click, Run as Administrator, go to the nvflash folder. Shows cards in system with ID nvflash --list
4. Device Manager: Start, run, device manager in Display adapters. right click/Disable all cards
5. cmd window: To flash: nvflash -6 GM200.rom Where GM200 is whatever BIOS you're using. Index option to specify which card to flash, ie. nvflash -6 --index=0 GM200.rom You will have to confirm 'y' a few times.
6. Device Manager: in Display adapters. right click/Enable all cards
7. Reboot, let the card get set up, reboot again.