·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

I would like to set up an SLI :
  • RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition
  • RTX 2080 Ti KFA2 OC White
(both under water cooling)

1) Can you confirm to me that the SLI will work? (I think so after having searched the internet a lot)

2) How is the overclock done? Does the card synchronize their frequencies? Is it possible to overclock the cards independently? If it is preferable for them to be at the same frequencies, what can I do with MSI Afterburner, I overclock my Founders and the KFA2 will automatically apply the same frequencies when launching a game? or not ?

Thanks for your help

·
Like a fox!
2,734 Posts
Hi all,

1) Can you confirm to me that the SLI will work? (I think so after having searched the internet a lot)

2) How is the overclock done? Does the card synchronize their frequencies? Is it possible to overclock the cards independently? If it is preferable for them to be at the same frequencies, what can I do with MSI Afterburner, I overclock my Founders and the KFA2 will automatically apply the same frequencies when launching a game? or not ?

Thanks for your help
Cards do not sync their frequencies at all. And you end up with bad microstutter if you don't sync it yourself. You'll want to use MSI Afterburner and Control-F to use the curve and set a fixed clock @ fixed voltage to have the best experience.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cards do not sync their frequencies at all. And you end up with bad microstutter if you don't sync it yourself. You'll want to use MSI Afterburner and Control-F to use the curve and set a fixed clock @ fixed voltage to have the best experience.
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I am rather new to MSI Afterburner and more generally in GPU overclock. You indicate that the cards must have identical frequencies.

So how does NVIDIA Boost work with SLI? because it will vary the frequency and depend on the temperature and the power limit.
Besides, how should I adjust my Power Limit? which is different between the two card. In addition, the value is indicated in% and not in Watt.

1,151 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks for your help
Whether the SLI will work depends only on whether you can connect cards with a bridge, and whether your motherboard supports it and you have at least 8 lanes per card. NVLink bridges are not flexible, so cards have to be the exact same width.

Overclock is done the same as with single card, only you need to create two curves. Then choosing a profile in MSI Afterburner is going to apply the corresponding curves to both cards. There is a frequency sync option but it is buggy.

The are two important things with overclocking SLI to keep in mind though.

First is that gain from OC in SLI behaves differently than with single card and you gain much less. For example for the same OC on the single card I get 15% gain but in SLI only around 6%. I've seen that on both 2080 Ti SLI and 1080 SLI. There can be exceptions like Witcher 3 that scale perfectly with memory clock, there I get 11%, but still less than 18% on single card. So all in all core clock in SLI doesn't do that much.

You also really don't want to be hitting power/thermal limit or introduce any other variables like that. The trick with SLI is to tune the cards to be as "calm" as possible, so absolutely no hitting power limit, no crazy OC, etc. So max out your memory clock and aim for some middling core OC like 2025 MHz at lower voltages. You should also flash both cards to 380W BIOS, 320 on FE is going to be a problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Whether the SLI will work depends only on whether you can connect cards with a bridge, and whether your motherboard supports it and you have at least 8 lanes per card. NVLink bridges are not flexible, so cards have to be the exact same width.

Overclock is done the same as with single card, only you need to create two curves. Then choosing a profile in MSI Afterburner is going to apply the corresponding curves to both cards. There is a frequency sync option but it is buggy.

The are two important things with overclocking SLI to keep in mind though.

First is that gain from OC in SLI behaves differently than with single card and you gain much less. For example for the same OC on the single card I get 15% gain but in SLI only around 6%. I've seen that on both 2080 Ti SLI and 1080 SLI. There can be exceptions like Witcher 3 that scale perfectly with memory clock, there I get 11%, but still less than 18% on single card. So all in all core clock in SLI doesn't do that much.

You also really don't want to be hitting power/thermal limit or introduce any other variables like that. The trick with SLI is to tune the cards to be as "calm" as possible, so absolutely no hitting power limit, no crazy OC, etc. So max out your memory clock and aim for some middling core OC like 2025 MHz at lower voltages. You should also flash both cards to 380W BIOS, 320 on FE is going to be a problem.
Thank you for the clarification :)

To be honest, I don't have the KFA2 yet, it's a used board (with the same PCB) that I spotted. I am desperately looking for a second Founders Edition ....... If anyone has one for sale I would like to take it!

On the other hand I will not be able to flash my FE with the 380W BIOS because the version of the XUSB-FW is not identical.

·
Like a fox!
2,734 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I am rather new to MSI Afterburner and more generally in GPU overclock. You indicate that the cards must have identical frequencies.

So how does NVIDIA Boost work with SLI? because it will vary the frequency and depend on the temperature and the power limit.
Besides, how should I adjust my Power Limit? which is different between the two card. In addition, the value is indicated in% and not in Watt.
This is part of why everyone claims "SLI IS DEAD" on the internet. It's virtually impossible to synchronize the clocks on both cards with the 2000 series and 3000 series due to how nvidia boost works. I've heard people in here talking about some sort of XOC bios for the 2000 series in this thread? If that's possible and it can run with no power limit then you might be able to get the clocks sync'd if you put that bios on both cards and if you're using full-cover water blocks on both and if you have a water loop to keep both cards < 60c and then set the same clocks via two curves it MIGHT work. The GTX 1080 Ti is the last Nvidia card I'm aware of where we can lock in a fixed clock for multiple cards in SLI with an unlocked XOC bios and afterburner. And if you don't sync the clocks then you get microstutter and it's not a fun experience. On top of that SLI support from games is literally zero. Almost all new games released within the past 2 years have no SLI support at all. Nvidia already confirmed they will be dropping SLI support via drivers some time this year too. It was supposed to happen this spring but it can happen any time now. In the future the only way to get SLI / Dual cards working will be in DirectX12 / Vulkan games and via mGPU which is programmer dependent (The game developers have to code it in to their games to support it. If they don't, the game won't use multiple cards at all).

1,151 Posts
This is part of why everyone claims "SLI IS DEAD" on the internet. It's virtually impossible to synchronize the clocks on both cards with the 2000 series and 3000 series due to how nvidia boost works. I've heard people in here talking about some sort of XOC bios for the 2000 series in this thread? If that's possible and it can run with no power limit then you might be able to get the clocks sync'd if you put that bios on both cards and if you're using full-cover water blocks on both and if you have a water loop to keep both cards < 60c and then set the same clocks via two curves it MIGHT work. The GTX 1080 Ti is the last Nvidia card I'm aware of where we can lock in a fixed clock for multiple cards in SLI with an unlocked XOC bios and afterburner. And if you don't sync the clocks then you get microstutter and it's not a fun experience.
Clocks do synchronize as they always did. The only situation where they don't is explicit mGPU in games SOTTR for example, but this is not SLI. A lot bad things can be said about viability of SLI and it will really die once 4000 series launches and single GPU will match the best SLI you can make, there is really no need to make up additional imaginary problems like clock synchronization to make it look worse, it is now entering it's last year of life anyway.

• Rep+
Reactions: J7SC

·
Registered
833 Posts
anyone know if its possible to flash the evga hydrocopper bios onto a xc ultra? I have the hydrocopper block and its cool as a cucumber but im leery on trying the bios as its non-reference.

there was a mod on the evga forums who mentioned he used the ftw3 bios on his xc without problems (which was also a reference > non-reference flash) but I dont want to take a single piece of anecdotal evidence to heart without some reinforcement :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
anyone know if its possible to flash the evga hydrocopper bios onto a xc ultra? I have the hydrocopper block and its cool as a cucumber but im leery on trying the bios as its non-reference.

there was a mod on the evga forums who mentioned he used the ftw3 bios on his xc without problems (which was also a reference > non-reference flash) but I dont want to take a single piece of anecdotal evidence to heart without some reinforcement :p
Why not just use the Galax/KFA2 380W BIOS for reference PCBs from page one?

Best regards,
Medizinmann

·
Like a fox!
2,734 Posts

We're on page 643 of this thread and there have been literally thousands of different posts in this thread alone in the past about people flashing all sorts of different bios's in to stock and AIB 2080 Ti's. I think we have a little more data than just one person by now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
We're on page 643 of this thread and there have been literally thousands of different posts in this thread alone in the past about people flashing all sorts of different bios's in to stock and AIB 2080 Ti's. I think we have a little more data than just one person by now.
so youre suggesting what? I go through 643 pages? Or you simply dont know the answer?

I flashed the galax 380w bios many moons ago and have used it ever since. However that is from a 16 power phase reference board. the ftw3/hydrocopper are custom/19phase. Not interested in making a paperweight.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Why not just use the Galax/KFA2 380W BIOS for reference PCBs from page one?

Best regards,
Medizinmann
Ah, missed your post. I am using that one. However I'm having some issues with LEDsync and figured on the super slight chance using an evga bios helps I might as well try over 7 watts. Plus I feel better (marginally to be fair) to have an evga bios sitting on an evga card :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
well - i yolo'd it. fortunately all is well and i hadnt even looked but the boost clock is much higher on the hydrocopper version than the galax so it was a worthwhile change anyways irrespective of the few watt power target loss (i assume).

also fixed my obnoxious ledsync issue so theres that. I'm gonna call it a win. (outside of paying abhorrent prices for a 2080ti only to have it shat on by a 3080, but thats a rant for another day) The bright side is i couldnt get one even if i wanted to at the moment ;p

·
Registered
917 Posts
well - i yolo'd it. fortunately all is well and i hadnt even looked but the boost clock is much higher on the hydrocopper version than the galax so it was a worthwhile change anyways irrespective of the few watt power target loss (i assume).

also fixed my obnoxious ledsync issue so theres that. I'm gonna call it a win. (outside of paying abhorrent prices for a 2080ti only to have it shat on by a 3080, but thats a rant for another day) The bright side is i couldnt get one even if i wanted to at the moment ;p
Nothing wrong with a 2080Ti right now, (if the price is reasonable anyways)

My 2080Ti FE is watercooled, 8ohm shunts soldered, and a 532watt power limit, with (3) 360’s and I run a steady 2,145Mhz/16,200Mhz memory.

It is easily 25-30% faster than a stock 2080Ti or RTX3070 just in synthetics. I can usually just match a stock 3080 base on all of the (In game benchmarks I have ran)

But the GPU market is crap, and not everyone will watercool a 2080Ti. Regardless they are still super watered down from the factory.

For a nearly 3 year old gpu, 11GB of vram, and it’ll match or usually run within 10% a healthy running RTX3080. It is impressive.

I just recently came in to some money. And I looked at the GPU market closely again today. it is sickening lol. Why would I sell it? We can’t anyways lol. looks like I am gonna be with it much longer than I though. At least its fast!

·
Registered
433 Posts

So you were successful?
Congratulations… ;)

Best Regards,
Medizinmann

·
Registered
29 Posts
guys I need a little hand. Sorry my english
for some time I noticed some micro clicks, checking with the LatencyMon program notto skyrocketing, Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver. It does this even if I watch a video sometimes even when opening the browser
tried everything change motherboard bios, different bios 2080ti video card, different drivers, monitors, format, remove all additional hardware, i can't any way.
sometimes it works great without me touching anything
i believe that the video card is a gigabyte extreme wb.
do you think it could be the ax1600i power supply?
some advice?

PHP:
CONCLUSION
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to
experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a
driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power
management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:40  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-04HLD86
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043 (x64)
Hardware:                                             System Product Name, ASUS
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
Logical processors:                                   16
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32699 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   360 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed
settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a
hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling
and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle
wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   78,10
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2,068341

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       76,10
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0,805393

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a
hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              110,9250
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft
Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0,011080
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft
Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0,016718

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   91396
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process
to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              2746,682778
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver,
Version 466.47 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0,020366
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Runtime framework driver modalità kernel,
Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0,043568

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   138414
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              1
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but
backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the
memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to
interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which
programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 ekrn.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       3819
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          1438
Number of processes hit:                              43

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,589787
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                110,9250
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,267751
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      91067
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                2746,682778
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,625584
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      122848
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,225563
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                1,560556
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,000107
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      329
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                50,366111
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,002218
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      406
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,347436
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                68,963889
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,042879
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      5676
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,257127
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                74,193889
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001072
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      257
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,252055
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                19,947222
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003886
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      1481
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253463
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                24,323889
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000596
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      172
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253687
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                18,333889
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003010
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      1044
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,241716
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                14,250556
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000181
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      46
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,254513
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                25,532222
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,004767
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      1761
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,229353
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15,646111
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001849
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      675
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253738
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                22,487778
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,002139
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      683
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,237090
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                13,155556
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001506
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      638
CPU 12 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,25480
CPU 12 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 12 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 12 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 12 DPC highest execution time (µs):                21,337778
CPU 12 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003421
CPU 12 DPC count:                                      1192
CPU 13 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,234321
CPU 13 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 13 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 13 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 13 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15,487778
CPU 13 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000397
CPU 13 DPC count:                                      103
CPU 14 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,264178
CPU 14 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 14 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 14 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 14 DPC highest execution time (µs):                40,029444
CPU 14 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003282
CPU 14 DPC count:                                      1053
CPU 15 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,241375
CPU 15 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 15 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 15 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 15 DPC highest execution time (µs):                22,657778
CPU 15 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001274
CPU 15 DPC count:                                      384
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

·
Registered
433 Posts
guys I need a little hand. Sorry my english
for some time I noticed some micro clicks, checking with the LatencyMon program notto skyrocketing, Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver. It does this even if I watch a video sometimes even when opening the browser
tried everything change motherboard bios, different bios 2080ti video card, different drivers, monitors, format, remove all additional hardware, i can't any way.
sometimes it works great without me touching anything
i believe that the video card is a gigabyte extreme wb.
do you think it could be the ax1600i power supply?
some advice?

PHP:
CONCLUSION
Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to
experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a
driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power
management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for  0:01:40  (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Computer name:                                        DESKTOP-04HLD86
OS version:                                           Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043 (x64)
Hardware:                                             System Product Name, ASUS
CPU:                                                  GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
Logical processors:                                   16
Processor groups:                                     1
RAM:                                                  32699 MB total

CPU SPEED
Reported CPU speed:                                   360 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed
settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a
hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling
and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle
wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   78,10
Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs):   2,068341

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       76,10
Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs):       0,805393

REPORTED ISRs
Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a
hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs):              110,9250
Driver with highest ISR routine execution time:       dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft
Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%):          0,011080
Driver with highest ISR total time:                   dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft
Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%)                          0,016718

ISR count (execution time <250 µs):                   91396
ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
ISR count (execution time 500-1000 µs):               0
ISR count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              0
ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED DPCs
DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process
to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs):              2746,682778
Driver with highest DPC routine execution time:       nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver,
Version 466.47 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%):          0,020366
Driver with highest DPC total execution time:         Wdf01000.sys - Runtime framework driver modalità kernel,
Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%)                          0,043568

DPC count (execution time <250 µs):                   138414
DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs):                0
DPC count (execution time 500-10000 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time 1000-2000 µs):              2
DPC count (execution time 2000-4000 µs):              1
DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs):                 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but
backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the
memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to
interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which
programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count:                 ekrn.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults                       3819
Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process:          1438
Number of processes hit:                              43

PER CPU DATA
CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       1,589787
CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs):                110,9250
CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,267751
CPU 0 ISR count:                                      91067
CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs):                2746,682778
CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,625584
CPU 0 DPC count:                                      122848
CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,225563
CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs):                1,560556
CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,000107
CPU 1 ISR count:                                      329
CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs):                50,366111
CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,002218
CPU 1 DPC count:                                      406
CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,347436
CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 2 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs):                68,963889
CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,042879
CPU 2 DPC count:                                      5676
CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,257127
CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 3 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs):                74,193889
CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001072
CPU 3 DPC count:                                      257
CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,252055
CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 4 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs):                19,947222
CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003886
CPU 4 DPC count:                                      1481
CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253463
CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 5 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs):                24,323889
CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000596
CPU 5 DPC count:                                      172
CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253687
CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 6 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs):                18,333889
CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003010
CPU 6 DPC count:                                      1044
CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,241716
CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 7 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs):                14,250556
CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000181
CPU 7 DPC count:                                      46
CPU 8 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,254513
CPU 8 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 8 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 8 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 8 DPC highest execution time (µs):                25,532222
CPU 8 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,004767
CPU 8 DPC count:                                      1761
CPU 9 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,229353
CPU 9 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 9 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 9 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 9 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15,646111
CPU 9 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001849
CPU 9 DPC count:                                      675
CPU 10 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,253738
CPU 10 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 10 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 10 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 10 DPC highest execution time (µs):                22,487778
CPU 10 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,002139
CPU 10 DPC count:                                      683
CPU 11 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,237090
CPU 11 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 11 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 11 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 11 DPC highest execution time (µs):                13,155556
CPU 11 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001506
CPU 11 DPC count:                                      638
CPU 12 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,25480
CPU 12 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 12 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 12 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 12 DPC highest execution time (µs):                21,337778
CPU 12 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003421
CPU 12 DPC count:                                      1192
CPU 13 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,234321
CPU 13 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 13 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 13 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 13 DPC highest execution time (µs):                15,487778
CPU 13 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,000397
CPU 13 DPC count:                                      103
CPU 14 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,264178
CPU 14 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 14 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 14 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 14 DPC highest execution time (µs):                40,029444
CPU 14 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,003282
CPU 14 DPC count:                                      1053
CPU 15 Interrupt cycle time (s):                       0,241375
CPU 15 ISR highest execution time (µs):                0,0
CPU 15 ISR total execution time (s):                   0,0
CPU 15 ISR count:                                      0
CPU 15 DPC highest execution time (µs):                22,657778
CPU 15 DPC total execution time (s):                   0,001274
CPU 15 DPC count:                                      384
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You could try this...
(461) We have been installing nVidia drivers WRONG! - YouTube

Best Regards,
Medizinmann

·
Like a fox!
2,734 Posts
nothing to do, always the same problem. Thanks anyway
Did you download and install the drivers for your onboard audio from the company that made your motherboard? Or did you just leave it default after installing windows? Because this can sometimes be effected by using the wrong driver. What is the exact model of motherboard you have? I could help you and I'll go find the download for you.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Still rocking my 2080Ti FE. 380+ watt Galax bios, it has some really good Samsung memory, I soldered and stacked the 8 ohm resistors for up to 532 watt, EKWB full block, and (3) 360MM radiators. It’s my (Poor Man’s RTX3080) lol.

• Rep+
Reactions: MrTOOSHORT
12841 - 12860 of 12875 Posts