Overclock.net banner

7641 - 7654 of 7654 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
How Many on here still own there Titan X Pascal? I know I still do waiting to save up for another super machine!

·
Tech Enthusiast
12,387 Posts
I'm still rocking mine and haven't really felt the need for an upgrade... it's been a solid performer for as long as I've had it, lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm still rocking mine and haven't really felt the need for an upgrade... it's been a solid performer for as long as I've had it, lol
Yeah I know what you mean and I have 2 in Sli it will be a while before i upgrade again because everything has gotten so expensive! I also have 32GB (4x8GB) of DDR4 2666Mhz RAM and the i7 6950x extreme edition it is attached to all on a Asus X99 M WS Workstation MicroATX MB I've had it all since they firsst came out so my system is a little over 2yrs old! Still plays every game awesomely though especially on my 3 LU28E590D 28" 4k UHD Samsung Monitors at 60hz, which are still plenty good for me though someday I hope to get a 49" Ultra-wide 31:9 Aspect Monitor, which would be better because it would be one versus three monitors and will take less space and easier to move around!

·
Professional lurker
26 Posts
Hey guys! I'm getting my Titan tomorrow! :D
I always wanted a Titan, never really could afford one... Had to wait a few years, lol. It'll be a good step up from my 980Ti.

Any quick tips or tweaks I should do?
I'm planning on getting a Kraken G12 + AIO in a couple of months, but I wanted to try out the stock cooler first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am looking for an EKWB EK-FC Titan X Backplate, which all look End of Life. Preferably one in Nickel, does anyone have one that they would be willing to part with? If so feel free to DM me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
34 Posts
How Many on here still own there Titan X Pascal? I know I still do waiting to save up for another super machine!

I'm running one and I see no reason to upgrade for the near future.

·

12,971 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am looking for an EKWB EK-FC Titan X Backplate, which all look End of Life. Preferably one in Nickel, does anyone have one that they would be willing to part with? If so feel free to DM me.

Thank you!
I have one, for Titan X Pascal version, let me know...

Attachments

·
Gamer
1,732 Posts
Yeap, still got mine here. Flushing the loop "as we speak" i thought 4 years is the time but it looks curiously Clean...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Man, this thread seems super dead! Guess those with TXP/TXps can upgrade more frequently!

Anyways, I got one of these cards recently as a side grade for a 1080ti and while it doesn't clock too well (never sure how good a 'good' clock is / how bad a 'bad' clock is). It tops out right around 2075/2088 on the core and 5500-5600 on the memory (under water). Card is a champ for 1440p144hz; will hopefully ride it until something that can handle 4K/120hz better.

Card is awesome and I have no complaints with it; hopefully I'll keep it longer than the myriad 1080ti's I've owned (which no joke, was way too many!).

·
Tech Enthusiast
12,387 Posts
Still have my card, through it into my mITX build

Haven't felt the need to upgrade, lol

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Still have my card, through it into my mITX build

Haven't felt the need to upgrade, lol
That is what I hope this card does for me! If nothing else the idea that I'd have to get a new WB if I upgrade should be enough of a deterrent for now! I have a problem, but hopefully this card will keep my love to side-grade at bay!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, this thread seems super dead! Guess those with TXP/TXps can upgrade more frequently!

Anyways, I got one of these cards recently as a side grade for a 1080ti and while it doesn't clock too well (never sure how good a 'good' clock is / how bad a 'bad' clock is). It tops out right around 2075/2088 on the core and 5500-5600 on the memory (under water). Card is a champ for 1440p144hz; will hopefully ride it until something that can handle 4K/120hz better.

Card is awesome and I have no complaints with it; hopefully I'll keep it longer than the myriad 1080ti's I've owned (which no joke, was way too many!).
Yeah, mine tops out around 2063/2075 on the core. I am 100% power limited, GPU never goes over ~45C.

·
Professional lurker
26 Posts
So, a couple of days ago I got my G12 and an Asetek OEM from eBay:

Dropped about ~40C on load temps, and now my boost clocks are limited by power only, hitting about 1850 with power @ 120%.
I still have to do some OC testing to see how far I can go now. :D

The AIO came with an incredible Nidec fan that pumps >140CFM @ 3300 RPM, but right now I'm controlling it via the mobo and it's running @ 10-15%, virtually silent.

7641 - 7654 of 7654 Posts