Overclock.net banner
1521 - 1540 of 1540 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune View Post

the Roccat Isku keyboard has the standard capslock key function as the easyshift key (so you don't actually have a capslock key)

and yes, you could just assign all the easyshift stuff on the mouse to be the same as the standard layout.

the capslock thing took me a couple weeks to get used to. I'd try and hit capslock then realize that I assigned one of the thumb keys on the keyboard to be caps lock instead.
Oh, I see.

Surprised no one else has chimed in on the function here of Shift-Wheel.

In any case, thanks for your input!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenkitsune View Post

I only discovered it because you mentioned it haha. Never noticed the option before so I tested it out to see what it was about.
Well, I also tried it out, and I'm not sure that's all it is. That's why I asked XD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Question, Can anyone help me with Macros for my Ryos MK & Tyon and connect everything via Talk?

PS:

How to create macro on X mouse button and press just once dedicated mouse button and command will execute
5x duck or something else?
Or if i press and hold button, it doesnt matter which way.. just want this loop or repeat.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have problem with Roccat Tyon (it was causeing stuttering in every game and fps drop), can anyone here have this problem with this mouse? I will send it to warranty service but they will probably switch it for another Tyon. I think that Tyon joystik features in device manager was causing problems for me. When disabled stutter is still here but fps falls slowly.

·
Senior OCN Member
41,197 Posts
Anyone else that has problems with the left botton on their Roccat Kone XTD optical ?
I have had mine for a litte over a year and a half and my left click botton is having problem where sometime it does not respond at all and other times i double clicks even if i only click once

Dont know how many times i have used the left botton but i know its more then 4 million
How many is the XTD made for because i feel like i have worn mine out

A year and a half is not that long for a mouse and my older XTD laser also lasted less then two years
I was thinking about buying the newer Roccat Kone EMP but i dont really know anymore as i feel like Roccat quality is not all that great if you are going to use it every single day for hours on end

Maybe i should go back to Logitech again

By the way crazyg0od33 when is the last time you updated the owners list?
I no longer own a Roccat Isku FX keyboard.

·
Missing friends
15,996 Posts
No issues here

·
Missing friends
15,996 Posts
I can when I get home pm me to remind me

·
Missing friends
15,996 Posts
Np not home yet will peg you later tonight

• Rep+
Reactions: SmashTV

·
Senior OCN Member
41,197 Posts
My old Roccat Kone XTD Optical finally had its left mouse button die completely
Only had a little over 5 million clicks on it

Bought a Roccat Kone EMP to replace it.

·
Scientifical mystical one
205 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey guys, I have a roccat KPM (been using it for about 2 years) and have noticed some issues with it. One, when I shutdown my computer and turn it on again, sometimes the mouse doesn’t work and I need to unplug and replug it in. Second, more annoyingly, the mouse will double click at times. Is there some new driver or firmware available that I need? I’m on Windows 10. Thanks everyone

·
RadeonMOD Author
741 Posts
How to make Autofire on Left Mouse Click? (I can do this on any other configurable button, but i need Autofire on left click)
Push-> Fire weapon, release Stop fire weapon -> That's it

Here is my two macros:

One is Autofire long, and second is 2x/3x Fire burst (depends on weapon, not Automatic but semi-Auto 1shot modello)
Tested today with BF1 (Medic & Assault - single shot weapons)

Make sure you'll have Profile keys Mirrored on SHIFT[+] Lock/Unlock Function and thats all
Yes it was that simple indeed, now we can wonder is Nyth really Best Mouse out there? YESSSS :D :D

How to make Autofire, Rapid Fire on Left Mouse Click with Roccat Nyth

Attachments

1521 - 1540 of 1540 Posts