Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 4022 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[OFFICIAL] ROG Maximus V Owners Club

Welcome to the ROG Maximus V Owners Club. I will be taking over management of this club while Phelan steps down. Req. to join will remain. Hope to see you.

Requirements To Join:
A picture of your Motherboard & CPU-Z
OR
A picture of your screen name written on a piece of paper in front of your Motherboard.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvLKG9Od44HzdGRxbUVRX2FGbDU2UklrVEJvSDVVeHc&single=true&gid=0&output=html&widget=true
Official ROG Maximus V (Gene, Formula, Extreme) Owners Club

Code:

Code:
[CENTER][B][URL="http://www.overclock.net/t/1273640/official-rog-maximus-v-gene-formula-extreme-owners-club"]Official ROG Maximus V (Gene, Formula, Extreme) Owners Club[/URL][/B][/CENTER]
Offical ROG Maximus V Owners Club

Code:

Code:
[CENTER][B][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1273640/official-rog-maximus-v-owners-club]Offical ROG Maximus V Owners Club[/URL][/B][/CENTER]

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
MAXIMUS V SERIES BOARDS
Maximus V Extreme - Ultimate Z77 Gaming Board to PWN
Sporting unique features such as Thunderbolt, VGA Hotwiring, mPCI-E, and 4-Way SLI
Maximus V Formula/Formula ThunderFX - Winning Gear for Your Next Match
Boasting unmatched features such as Fusion Thermo, SupremeFX IV, USB BIOS Flashback and mPCI-E
Maximus V Gene - Packing a Punch in a Small Form Factor
Unrivaled features in a tiny form factor such as Extreme Engine Digi+ II, ROG GameFirst, LucidLogix Virtu MVP, and High Quality Black Japanese Caps
All photos provided courtesy by Asus.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
[Reserved for more random stuffs]

·
Registered
288 Posts
Still waiting on the Formula release before I join this club. Come on ASUS, release the damn board already (or at least take pre-orders on Amazon for some peace of mind)!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zk1mpls View Post

Still waiting on the Formula release before I join this club. Come on ASUS, release the damn board already (or at least take pre-orders on Amazon for some peace of mind)!
biggrin.gif
It's available on NCIX US for $287+tax but it's on back order...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelan View Post

It's available on NCIX US for $287+tax but it's on back order...
yeah i saw that... but NCIX doesn't accept international credit cards as payment. Newegg doesn't, either. Amazon does. lol

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDMYGUN View Post

Yay! A club for my motherboard finally. No GPU yet but I hope I can join.
Andmygun, I added a CPU-Z screenshot to the requirements, but if your system isn't running, just write your screenname on a piece of paper and post a pic of the rig with the paper in front
smile.gif

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beb12682 View Post

I've pre-ordered my Formula, can I join?
This is my build log with a Maximus V Formula.
And proof I pre-ordered lol
Holy cow that's a lot of change. Things are pricy over there :/. Yeah that works for me
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanBruce View Post

Wow, an owners club for the Maximus V Series, tremendous idea mate!
thumb.gif

Do you have to apply for membership?
To join just post a picture of your rig and a CPU-Z screen shot. Once we get 10 members we become an official club!

·
Banned
2,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDMYGUN View Post

To join just post a picture of your rig and a CPU-Z screen shot. Once we get 10 members we become an official club!
Thanks, I won't have the M5E until mid-July but will post the build here if it's ok. This thread below by fortunesolace is currently watching release of the Formula and Extreme boards, and I am trying to put up all info I can gather to and thru release day.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1265561/vrz-first-peek-of-the-asus-rog-maximus-v-extreme/200

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg75 View Post

I was wondering when a club would come around.
2761143090107163977S600x600Q85.jpg
As you can see, my Gene V isn't installed yet. It will be this weekend coming.
Cool beans, got you added. Yeah I was waiting fora club to come around as well and just got tired of waiting...

1 - 20 of 4022 Posts