Overclock.net banner

81 - 100 of 1328 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
OK, I will be #10 although I have it since Friday
tongue.gif
I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it since Cooler Master accepted my RMA, but looks like I won't have enough connections on RPP 750W once I go WC anyway.

·
Retired Moderation
10,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeXel View Post

tongue.gif
I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it since Cooler Master accepted my RMA, but looks like I won't have enough connections on RPP 750W once I go WC anyway.
Congrats DeXel.
smile.gif

Well as promised after confirming with Pioneerisloud consider this club the [Officia] SeaSonic Platinum Series Owners Club!

I'm positive this will make a fine addition of clubs to OCN members for SeaSonic Platinum series owners and any support or questions they may have with this top end PSU. It's been made official.
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Woo Hoo! We're official!
biggrin.gif

·
Burritos are B7
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Quote:

tongue.gif
First off, welcome #10 DeXel! You, with the other 8, helped me to make this official!
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

Quote:

tongue.gif
Congrats DeXel.
smile.gif

Well as promised after confirming with Pioneerisloud consider this club the [Officia] SeaSonic Platinum Series Owners Club!

I'm positive this will make a fine addition of clubs to OCN members for SeaSonic Platinum series owners and any support or questions they may have with this top end PSU. It's been made official.
thumb.gif
Thank you for watching this thread and keeping your promise by making this official.
thumb.gif
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demented View Post

Woo Hoo! We're official!
biggrin.gif
Yes, Yes! Thanks for being number 2! or #1 as recruit?
biggrin.gif
The first 10 will have links to their profiles in members list. And it will be stated next to your name about the vid.
biggrin.gif

wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantrill View Post

First off, welcome #10 DeXel! You, with the other 8, helped me to make this official!
biggrin.gif

Thank you for watching this thread and keeping your promise by making this official.
thumb.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
The first 10 will have links to their profiles in members list. And it will be stated next to your name about the vid.
biggrin.gif

wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
Cool.
smile.gif

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Congrats with the offical title. Way to get this going Zantrill
thumb.gif

Nice psu like these Seasonic platinum power supplies should have its own club
biggrin.gif

·
Burritos are B7
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravinmild View Post

Congrats with the offical title. Way to get this going Zantrill
thumb.gif

Nice psu like these Seasonic platinum power supplies should have its own club
biggrin.gif
Right you are my friend. It was bound to happen, I just got lucky it was me!
smile.gif
Thanks to you first 10.
biggrin.gif

·
Burritos are B7
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riou View Post

Very nice club. I need to save up money for a SeaSonic Platinum.
smile.gif
Thanks Riou! You wouldn't be disappointed.
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
I can't wait to really use this PSU!!!

tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I've been impressed with the quietness of it. I normally have it running with the fan switched on as it's so quiet. When gaming, which draws about 630W, the fan doesn't appear to speed up at all and stays running at the same speed it does when the PC is idle. That's for over an hour in an 17-18ºC ambient so it's possible the fan might speed up with higher ambient temps. I measured the air temp from the back of the PSU in the low to mid 40s under that load.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Quote:

Warrior1986, I'll get you added. That will leave 2 more to go to become official!
thumb.gif
Whoohoo! That makes me #8, which is one of my lucky numbers.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

First off, welcome #10 DeXel! The first 10 will have links to their profiles in members list. And it will be stated next to your name about the vid.
biggrin.gif
That is AWESOME!
wheee.gif

Quote:

thumb.gif
Woot! Although I hope we are the [Official] club and not the [Officia] club
wink.gif

Zantrill, he's my proof for my #8 spot. Got home too late last night to post it up.

·
Burritos are B7
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceman Flash View Post

Getting on board!
Welcome and added!
smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1986 View Post

Zantrill, he's my proof for my #8 spot. Got home too late last night to post it up.[/URL]
Thanks bro. Yea, I knew you had it so you were already posted.
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
Quote:

Congrats DeXel.
smile.gif

thumb.gif
This is great! Thanks!
Quote:

biggrin.gif

thumb.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
That's nice
thumb.gif

·
Registered
411 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by man from atlantis View Post

It's their top line, and it's Sea Sonic, there is no such possiblity it's not comparable to Kingwin lazer..
fanless 560W expected in Q4/2012 or Q1/2013.. 660 and 760 Q3-Q4/2012.. G-Series will be in August..
Thanks man, I'm looking forward to early reviews. rep+
smile.gif

·
Registered
973 Posts
This thing is unbelievable. I hooked it up temporarily yesterday so I could do a power check in my new system for the entire cooling system (I'll be posting a link to the build log soon). At first I thought the fan was broken, but then I forgot to change the switch from Hybrid to Normal. Once I did, of course the fan started to spin. However, the fan literally makes no noise and even if I hold it up to my ear you just barely hear the motor hum.
eek.gif
Based on the fact that in hybrid mode the fan would not start to spin until ~30% load, this means that at least when the machine will be at idle the PSU will contribute zero noise.

I must say I am fairly positive now I will be buying the Platinum-520 Fanless that was introduced 2 weeks ago at Computex 2012 in Taipei for my sig rig. In case other people are interested as well, I just spoke with someone at Seasonic and the release date for it is early to mid-October.

·
Burritos are B7
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Very nice. Can't wait to add those to the list.

I did the same thing, thinking it didn't work. I turned off hybrid and, because my PSU is turned fan down, I had to feel underneath for air. It's there, just so dang quiet.

81 - 100 of 1328 Posts