Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 1853 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Somebodysb2 you should make the sig tag into a yellow/gold colour to match the psu
biggrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicase;12937523
Somebodysb2 you should make the sig tag into a yellow/gold colour to match the psu
biggrin.gif
My sig making skills suck, perhaps you should do it for me?
rolleyes.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Ok i'll give it a shot. How's this?

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif
 

·
Old school
Joined
·
14,411 Posts
Owner of a X-650:
IMG_3227.JPG
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicase;12943646
Ok i'll give it a shot. How's this?

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif
I take back my eariler comment. You can use HTML color codes here.

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif


Thats a bit more goldish.

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif


Maybe too much towards 24k gold but a bit closer to the color on the PSU.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine;12946117
I take back my eariler comment. You can use HTML color codes here.

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif


Thats a bit more goldish.

king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif


Maybe too much towards 24k gold but a bit closer to the color on the PSU.
can you make the sig clickable?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
http://www.overclock.net/power-supplies/975539-seasonic-x-series-owners-club.html
king.gif
SeaSonic X Series Owners Club
king.gif


Clickable now. The "X" was too big for the sig (per sig rules).

PHP code

PHP:
[thread="975539"]
[IMG alt="king.gif"]http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/king.gif[/IMG][B]SeaSonic X Series Owners Club[/B][IMG alt="king.gif"]http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/king.gif[/IMG]
[/thread]
Thanks for starting the club!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
I bought an X-650 recently (in the process of building my i7/SB build) and still waiting for some other parts to come in. I have the PS, MB, RAM, GPU, HDD so far. No CPU yet (still debating between i5-2500K vs. i7-2600K) and still trying to decide on the case.

Meantime, is there a way to test the PSU to verify it's working? I remember reading somewhere that is a procedure by using connecting a case fan and shorting out two pins using a paper clip?

Thanks!

PS - Add me to the SeaSonic X series owners club too!
smile.gif
 
21 - 40 of 1853 Posts
Top