Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you ready for some prizes and fun again?
yessir.gif

We're launching our 2nd annual Team Competition Referral Contest! Not familiar with TC, read this: http://www.overclock.net/t/1270919/team-competition-manual

This contest begins September 1st at 12:00 AM EDT and ends September 30th at 12:00 PM EDT. We are seeking donations from the folding community and working with OCN to have a big Grand Prize that eclipses last years by a mile, so stay tuned for important announcements. Here is how it works:

• The sign-up form below is filled out by users interested in joining the competition. If you refer a member, and they sign up, you get 1 point. Whoever has the most points chooses their prize first! In the event of a tie, the total points of your recruited folders breaks the tie ,so you better get an early start on your referral efforts
    thumb.gif

• There will also be random prizes given away. All you need to do is refer one member who joins to be eligible for the random drawing, or be one of the people who join TC
    thumbsupsmiley.png

There is one last condition to be eligible for points. The folders you recruit must satisfy the minimum 20/7 folding requirement!

Prizes: (If you would like to donate a prize please PM me)

To be drawn randomly from poll of new TC folders:

OCN Donated:

• 10x OCN Lanyards

User Donated:

• $50 PayPal - RushiMP
  • $10 PayPal - Hacksword
  • $25 PayPal - BWG

To be drawn by the leaders in the referral portion:

OCN Donated:

• 5x OCN Hats

User Donated:

• $100 PayPal - RushiMP
  • $25 PayPal - BWG
  • Antec TruePower Quattro 850w PSU - hertz9753 - Pic
  • Antec 900 Case (Winner Pays Shipping) - $ilent

The form is embedded into the post, but if for some reason you cannot see it, here is a direct link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFFJZ2QwR2ljVE5BZ0JiZXBZeElzY0E6MQ

Here is the spreadsheet that logs the form entries. Qualified referrals have a bold referred name:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqJjQktZy8GkdFFJZ2QwR2ljVE5BZ0JiZXBZeElzY0E&output=html&widget=true

Sig Link:

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Greetings,

Infinity is currently seeking three members to fill out our team in the GPU Elite, AMD GPU, and CPU Wildcard categories. Our team values consistent production over everything. We would value a member who is a dedicated folder, one who maximizes his or her hardware's potential consistently on a day-to-day, week-to-week, and month-to-month basis. Having the newest and best hardware cannot take you to the top in the Team Competition. To be competitive you must be committed, and that's the type of person we want on our team.

If you are interested in the Team Competition, stop by our thread and get to know us a bit. If you decide you want to be on the team, drop me a PM and we can discuss how you would fit into the team.

Until then, fold on!

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a meeting sometime next week with OCN to hash out what they will be contributing to the contest.
wheee.gif

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Big money, big prizes, cmon let it roll. No whammy, no whammy, no whammy, STOP.

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You should try to find people that can join B-rock.

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I will start the donations off with $50.
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Quote:
There is one last condition to be eligible for points. The folders you recruit must satisfy the minimum 20/7 folding requirement!
Guess this counts me out being I only come over for monthly folding events. I would have had 3x 7950s available. Plus still waiting for a prize from last june.

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM me about that prize. I'll get that taken care of.

Yeah, TC is a lot of folding! It's a big commitment which is what makes it an Elite Group
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a bad idea at all. That sounds like fun and a solid plan.
thumb.gif

·
Old Guy Crunching
1,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechCrazy View Post

Im currently looking at building another computer to throw this 3rd 7950 to allow alittle more air flow so temps are so high. Once that happens maybe that will be my dedicated [email protected] rig and my main will be my Boincer. Yea yea thats what Ill do, lol.
rolleyes.gif
Thanks Tech for coming over to the Dark side
ph34r-smiley.gif

·
Premium Member
11,941 Posts
This is a referal contest thread. People that were on teams in the past should not be up there.
thinking.gif

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hertz9753, thank you for your 850w Antec PSU donation
thumb.gif

·
Hello!
472 Posts
I wish I had a system I could dedicate to folding; until then I won't be able to meet that 20/7 minimum requirement. I guess I'll stick with foldathons and BGBs for now.

·
Premium Member
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have 2 7950's?

·
back at it
4,765 Posts
guys, is a 4770K and a GTX780 good enough for this?
I know im not associated to any team, or not enrolled in the group but
1-i've asked for acceptance in the group
2- do i need a team? i didnt exactly understand it. people enrolled by themselves on this thread but the name suggests its a team
biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 79 Posts