Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome to OCN's first PSP club! A beautiful little motherboard, a neat GPU, one hell of a screen, thousands of excellent games, hacking and overclocking potential, and it fits in your hand! Ever since the launch of the PSP, it's been a winner and here's a thread where all PSP owners can congregate and talk!

This club also intends to strengthen the knowledge database for PSP's. I did notice a few PSP threads asking questions regarding tech as well as game related stuff.

Club President ~ DemonSnake

Club Members

eseb1
xxicrimsonixx
Fredy
leekaiwei
GAMERIG
Greensystemsgo
Typhoeus
H3||scr3am
Blk
Dannythm
xd_1771
OmegaNemesis28
OC Me
Kip69
rocker22dallas
DennisC
Jaxlb
VenomIce
Infernus-cz
iamtheonlystevo
angrysnail
Aaron_Henderson
BlackVenom
lob3s
NuclearCrap
Pibbz
GoTMaXPoWeR
dracotonisamond
Core2uu
madswimmer
Brutuz
DoomDash
dontpwnmebro
SilenTxR
DotHacker666
KoukiFC3S
blackbuilder
Chilly
Davidboon
Ecchi-BANZAII
kenolak
myuusmeow
Phyxers
Nick529
Lazloisdavrock
odin2free
jach11
paquitox
xJavontax
Cretz
SirWaWa
Nutty Pumpkin
RagingCain
Arni90
kairi_zeroblade
jcw138
Sephyncloud
TheReaperWaits
cokesodacan
DK_mz
subassy
NuclearSlurpee
iZZ
droyd666
Paratrooper1n0
awsan
ZealotKi11er
Tohru Rokuno
AngeloG.
jetpak12
mrhiab
neurotix
ivanlabrie

I'll update this thread as it progresses

SIGGY CODE

Code:

Code:
[CODE]
[CENTER][URL=http://www.overclock.net/playstation/697400-official-psp-owners-club.html][B]||[/B][B]P[/B][B]S[/B][B]P[/B] [B]Owners[/B] [B]Club[/B][B]||[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
[/CODE]

Membership Requirements - You have to own a PSP (any model)

How to apply - Just post in this thread stating your PSP model and a quick sentence saying you want to join. Please note that just posting that you own a PSP won't get you on the honor roll! Please state if you want to join the club or not

~DemonSnake

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by eseb1 View Post
I'm in

Got a 3000 on launch day, still use it everyday.
Welcome

I've actually got a PSP 1000. It came with the 1.5 FW stock. Japanese too. I cannot tell you how easy it was to mod. Didn't have to downgrade or anything. She's my baby
running 5.00 custom firmware. Had another 1000 before this one back in the day, sold it off when I got me a 2nd one.
I basically game old skool on my psp, and listen to music on the way to and back from work every day. Can't go wrong with a 8GB stick in there

·
Audiofool
3,486 Posts
Should be interesting to see what gets posted here. I've got a PSP-1000 running 5.50 GEN-B CFW.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I use to be the biggest PSP enthusiast ever. I've had like 3. Probably owned and played 50+ games for the little things. Favorite game? Metal Gear AC!D 2. For its time (~2005+), what an advanced and great little machine. Too bad I sold all my PSP stuff when I got into PC gaming.

I'll take the PSP over the DS any day of the week.

But god, it's been 5+ years since the last *real* (sorry iPhone/Touch) handheld console. Where they at?!

EDIT: OMG new Metal Gear Solid for PSP, why the hell didn't anyone tell me?! Now I have to get another one!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice neat siggy there DevilGear44, I love it.
So yeah, I love watching tv series in bed on my psp too god its fun. Yep the new metal gears out, you can get a real cheap old psp (1000) on ebay. In that case you'll get to sport our psp owner club badge

me? Emulators, all the way. I play GBA SP games on my psp these days B-)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I got the PSP Slim-2000. Bought the special edition GOW: Chains of Olympus one. Nice blood red color that many people don't have

But haven't touched it in forever. Using my DS, 360, and PS3 more. Any new revolutions in the world of homebrew/custom firmware for psp?

EDIT* This might help anyone that does't want to fork over the money for a ridiculously priced MS Pro Duo card. Accepts 2x 16GB Micro SDHC cards for a total of 32GB of MS.

Cheapest 8GB Micro SDHC card on newegg.com is $15. $15 x 2 = $30 for 16GB card.

Cheapest 16GB MS Pro Duo card on newegg.com is $46.

·
PC Evangelist
47,467 Posts
I have good 2 Slim 2000 and 1 Phat 1000. Used to love it but got bored ever since i got my iPhone.

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Wow, finally, all you need now is a member list and a nice logo!

I am so in!

White PSP Go - 6.20

Brother has a [Star Wars] White PSP-2000 - CFW 5.50 GEN-D3

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx
View Post

Wow, finally, all you need now is a member list and a nice logo!

I am so in!

White PSP Go

Brother has a [Star Wars] White PSP-2000

Just got Photoshop CS4 extended installed. Will have a helluva logo up and running soon. Plus, I'll get that member list going soon. Plus I'll have to recruit some PSP club staff. I don't like the current siggy code either, I'll get something more 1337 in later.

Important - If you want to be on the club, please post with your psp model and firmware. I'll update your name on the list when I get some time off work.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
hi just got my phat 1001 a week a go.

need help setting up my ms pro duo card my sys keeps saying that there is no card?
the card works fine on my 3001 and unhackable 2001
Did you try formatting the card with your PSP? If the card works on other systems, then I'm guessing there's something wrong with your phatty. You might wanna rule that out too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just made our club banner! Check out the first post!
Also, a reminder to those who want in and use the siggy code, please post with your forum name and psp model (s)!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,821 Posts
Hey. I got a white psp, from the giga pack. I been trying to get it to play video from the memory stick but had no luck. Anyone know of a good program? It seems to not transfer over usb, transfers ok in a card reader but wont show up at all.

Also, its 1.5 original, untouched unupdated and in near mint condition, I never play with it and its been sitting in storage. Think I should sell it to someone who values this and buy a newer one?

1 - 20 of 278 Posts