Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Clancy's The Division OCN MP Group

There was a bit of demand for an OCN group, so I decided to throw a Google Form together to get everyone organized for the release on March 8th!

OCN's TS3 server information
Quote:
Overclock.net Gameservers Teamspeak 3
Server IP: ts3.overclock.net (Direct IP: 67.220.212.119)
Pre-Load starts March 3rd on Steam & Uplay
The Division: Pre-Loading and Server Start Time Revealed

Form

Sig Link

Code:

Code:
[CENTER] :clock: [URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1593167/tom-clancys-the-division-ocn-mp-group#post_24948544][B] Tom Clancy's The Division OCN MP Group[/B][/URL]:clock: [/CENTER]

·
Super Moderator
4,039 Posts
Reserved.

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone! Let's talk group play!

When do you normally play during the day? @Megaman316 is thinking Monday, Wednesday and Friday. From 6-10pm EST.

Personally, I'm spotty and won't be on at any specific time, just when I have an open couple hours (usually around the same time frame mentioned above).

*I can setup a Discord server or we can possibly ask a mod for our own channel on the OCN TS3 server. Discord is great, but OCN already has a nice organized TS3 server that many are already familiar with. Let me know your thoughts.

If you're planning on playing, just drop by here and make a post so that we're aware you're looking for someone to team up with.

Who's excited for Tuesday?!
wheee.gif

*It's against ToS to post non-OCN servers apparently.

·
Super Moderator
4,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajer29 View Post

Hello everyone! Let's talk group play!

When do you normally play during the day? @Megaman316 is thinking Monday, Wednesday and Friday. From 6-10pm EST.

Personally, I'm spotty and won't be on at any specific time, just when I have an open couple hours (usually around the same time frame mentioned above).

I can setup a Discord server or we can possibly ask a mod for our own channel on the OCN TS3 server. Discord is great, but OCN already has a nice organized TS3 server that many are already familiar with. Let me know your thoughts.

If you're planning on playing, just drop by here and make a post so that we're aware you're looking for someone to team up with.

Who's excited for Tuesday?!
wheee.gif
I work until 3PM PST M-F typically so I can play after that or on weekends.

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated OP with pre-load date for Steam/ Uplay!

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here. I'm debating staying up past midnight to play, but I'm sure I'll stay up way later than I should. Pshhhh... work.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I will be on tomorrow around 3 or 4 when I get off work and will be online for a long time lol. I hope to see you all there. I am not watching any streams so I wont tease myself lol.

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be on from 5:30 EST until I can no longer keep my eyes open. Stupid work
rolleyes.gif

OP has been updated with OCN's TS3 info for in-game voice chat.

·
Registered
286 Posts
add riskiersquirrel on xbox one of you wanna play there. I prefer to play medic/support roles and mostly play nights and weekends (mst)

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think so... I played mostly solo in beta.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I didnt really know anyone that played the beta so I was kind of lone wolf. But I am hoping to catch up with you guys and have some fun. Cant wait to play this game lol

·
PC Gamer
318 Posts
Anyone use voice chat services? I have skype and curse.

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We will most likely be using OCN's TS3 server. See OP for info.

I'll be on tonight after work. Can't wait to start leveling!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajer29 View Post

We will most likely be using OCN's TS3 server. See OP for info.

I'll be on tonight after work. Can't wait to start leveling!
Dude I know. I may leave work early. lol

·
Filthy Casual
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfe_vern View Post

Dowloading now!!! 1:14 to go live!!!
Nice
thumb.gif

You can sign up for the multiplayer group through the form posted in OP if you'd like.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Holy crap this drops today? I thought it was tomorrow. I have it preloaded already. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Can't wait!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts