Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have 4770k on a Z87 sabertooth in a phantom 530.

Now i really want to install corsair H105(somehow i am smitten :lol: ) in my case but the thickness of the cooler radiator presents some limitations..

I recently saw hitechlegions antec 1250 review where a similar thick radiator was Easily installed with clearence for push pull and motherboard using a offset mouting bracket.

My query is where i can i find such a generic offsetting bracket which i will be able to use on any 240mm radiator more specifically the H105?

Thanks in advance for ur replies:thumb:

P.S : Mods, First timer here.. If this is in the wrong place please move it accordingly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Ali Man No Still in the measurement phase....But after tons of measurement i am sure it will not fit normally in 530 at the top with push pull...

@MMS60r Thanks.. This cheers me up a bit... Will go for a Push preferably and get SP120 High performance fans to get some better flow. BTW i use Arctic MX4... No problems till now.. Do you suggest a different thermal paste?

BTW guys, not trying to be a brat here, But looking at that bracket i felt it was a amazingly effective and yet simple piece of tech...I felt many people would have thought it over, so wanted to check whether it was there in the market....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys an update.... saw TTL's video on 450 D case..

There the case comes with an option to offset the CPU cooler providing for more clearance for thicker radiators....e.g the H105

Gr8 to see manufacturers are considering this....
thumb.gif

On a side note my hunt for the bracket continues....
redface.gif

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would think it would be fairly easy to make your own if you need to. There are probably brackets you might be able to use at your local hardware shop.

Otherwise maybe contact corsair see if you can buy them separately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts