Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to my first economics test tonight and I wanted to grab a quick bite to eat at McDonalds and one of those Vanilla Ice Coffees so I wouldn't be hungry and sleepy in class.

I looked it it was only a few cent difference between the Medium and Large so I said , hell why not, today is special.

So I got everything and the drink was a bit larger than I thought it'd be but I stuck it in my cup holder and started driving.

I was on a yellow light so I made a slightly quick right turn and guess what... The coffee decides to come out of the cup holder and onto my lap then between my legs and onto the floor mat where it proceeded to explode.

I pulled over and checked to see the mess.. Yup everything was on my floor mat. This was not the removable floormat part where I could lift it and buy a new one.. No. This was the one underneath that that is permanent.

So long story short, once I finished my test. I left class and drove home where I took many many towels to try and dry it a little.

I will be be doing more cleaning tomorrow when the sticky factor comes in :|

I will never choice large drinks ever again.

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Tea > Coffee

Period.

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal05 View Post
Tea > Coffee

Period.
I do drink tea more than coffee, I just needed something stronger and I needed it ASAP.

·
Premium Member
14,325 Posts
This happened when I had my 87' f150.

The cup holders were only 1/2 in. deep... come on... I cant count how many drinks spilled all over that truck.

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Master Chief View Post
This happened when I had my 87' f150.

The cup holders were only 1/2 in. deep... come on... I cant count how many drinks spilled all over that truck.
Yeah seriously! I want some super deep holders damn it!

·
Registered
829 Posts
GM puts crappy cup holders in their glove box lids in earlier models for drive ins I guess, well my sister decides its a great idea to use that as a cup holder for her giant big gulp while I am driving.

Came up to a stop light really soft and once it turned green I floored it. You can imagine what happened next.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My Audi Allroad has some tiny cup holders. Pisses me off. Mercedes was smart enough to put really nice cup holders in my GL550. Didn't stop my daughter from spilling her happy meal cup all over the back seat, but...

Your best bet is take it to some one that details cars, ask them if they have a steam cleaning system, and if they can just steam clean that one side. If I were you, I'd have the entire car steam cleaned. They'll probably only charge you $25 (that's what I charge people), and the carpet will look as good as new.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The cupholders in my car are those terrible small flimsy ones that pull out beneath the radio. Holes barely big enough for labratory viles. And anything bigger than a small won't fit because the top fat lid part touches the radio.

·
Registered
829 Posts
If you want a car with good cup holders (lol) then look for a 1st gen Dodge Durango. They got 2 regular cup holders and a giant one. I can fit a 1 liter bottle in it no problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts