Ballistix Tracer 8GB(2x4GB) 1600mhz,
XSPC Reservoir with Pump,
XSPC 120mm Rad,
EK Supreme CPU Block,
Silverstone SFX 450w Power Supply

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Two different chambers? The front water and the rear with oil? Looks cool but Oil cooled PC's have been done many times before still nice though
thumb.gif

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I enclosed the water with a different chamber with acrylic/plexi glass. So true, that there are a lot of oil cooled pc but there is nothing like this one I have seen. Water cooled procie and there are real live fishes in the tank.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMCAM View Post

Yes, I enclosed the water with a different chamber with acrylic/plexi glass. So true, that there are a lot of oil cooled pc but there is nothing like this one I have seen. Water cooled procie and there are real live fishes in the tank.
Very nice, i was actually considering doing something similar with my oil submerged rig, i was either going to use a couple cold water fish or a single fighting fish.

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMCAM View Post

Yes there is, and its water. Search in youtube, waterproofing. There are already companies in the states that makes the water proofing spray.
LN2 overclockers have been spraying boards with liquid electrical tape... Maybe this new product will be cleaner... Or easier to clean off?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.