Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have set my account up for instant email notification and I haven't recieved a single email when anything I have posted has been replied to. Just curious if this is perhaps a problem on your end, something I setup wrong, or if it may have something to do with my .mil email addy. Thanks in advance

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natel

I have set my account up for instant email notification and I haven't recieved a single email when anything I have posted has been replied to. Just curious if this is perhaps a problem on your end, something I setup wrong, or if it may have something to do with my .mil email addy. Thanks in advance

The ability is currently down, Admin and his taskforce are working out the problem as we speak....they are running through every line of code to find the problem.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the quick reply, I'm a little bit new to the site and just thought it might a problem on my end.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I just realised from this post that there no where to discuss problems on this site. Maybye you should add a sectioj on that admin? Just a suggestion...

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

I just realised from this post that there no where to discuss problems on this site. Maybye you should add a sectioj on that admin? Just a suggestion...

I post problems in News and Information that is where the original posting about the emailing is.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Yeah, they spilled Beer on the Server.

NOOOOO, poor beer, uh I mean server

Yeah, I cant wait to get the email notification back. I like getting new emails, lol

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

NOOOOO, poor beer, uh I mean server

Yeah, I cant wait to get the email notification back. I like getting new emails, lol

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

lmao, that only comes once a day though.. haha idk if it does, i was juss playin

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

That reminds me of Billy Madison haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts