Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i killed my ati 9200....and now i have a NVIDIA Geforce 3 which i got from a friend...and i need help...i have no idea what this card is....there's a sticker on the back of the card GF3640..it have 64mbs,AGPx4...can anyone help me to find out what the hell this card is...all i now is that it's running better then my old ati 9200 with 128mbs, AGPx8...*** is this...my 3dmark2001 mark increased 300 points....so pls is there any software where that will help me find out what card i have?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...well in properties it a GForce3..any idea where i can get info on the card?

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
Read old threads man, theres tons a stuff on like almost every card prolly in here. Or make a new thread asking about that card...if you look theres somekinda thread that describes rough avgs of nvidia cards somewhere cant remmber sorry

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i got it this is what i have http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.c...leID=726...the core speed is 200, and men 230<--?..i am lost on that one. and RAMDAC is 350mhz...and my ati 9200 has core 250,memory 200 and RAMDAC 400mhz and it's 128mb and agpx8...so shouldn't i get less performance....half-life2 looks a bit less in the quailty deparment...but runs abit smoother.

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
clockspeed arent always what makes the card what it is. like i have a 6800 my speeds are 350 core and 700 mem its a lot better then some 5 serius oc to what i have

1 - 8 of 8 Posts