Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shajbot

Got it like 6 months ago, can I still reuse it?

i dont think you can reuse it.. it would be really hard to get off the cpu and heatsink in a usable way.. but the stuff in the tube should be just fine..

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaWaxShop

Old AS5 tends to harder.... I have a older tube and its crap now

really.. how old is it.. the tube i have.. is about year or so .. and its still good to go.. of course i keep the top on it at all times and its in a ziplock bag with my other stuff like ceramique or whatever its spelled ..

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok, guess I have to get some more. That stuff is expensive man. I mean you pay for the whole tube but you can only use like 1/10 of it...

·
Banned
5,844 Posts
I have about a year ago. Its like clay almost. Still sorta spreadable but it sucks. I keep the top on too. I had the large tube

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shajbot

Oh ok, guess I have to get some more. That stuff is expensive man. I mean you pay for the whole tube but you can only use like 1/10 of it...

its like what 3 bucks for a little tube of it.. its not that bad really.. some people get more use out of it then others.. the tube i have now has been used on several friends computers .. my own .. and a few gpus .. so it was worth the 3 bucks..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts