Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dual monitors.. 1 5830. running temps of 45c on idle and 73c on load after hour or so gaming. when i overclock it even 10mhz... my 2nd screen... it has some kind of flicker with like a translucent box..

only when i overclock it if its stock it doesnt make a flicker on my 2nd screen as soon as i crank it up even just 10 mhz if i go to use a scroll and move it up and down oh BOY it flickers...

im a little dissapointed as i was so excited when i got off work to have a good card..

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by L337Something;13068944
i havent used a cd or anything that came with it no.. 11.3 from ati's website isnt the correct one?!
its not nessisarily that it is not the "correct" one, but every driver is different.

if the card came with a cd, try doing a clean install with those drivers and try your OC again, see how that goes. if it works ok, gradualy step up driver versions untill you reach the one that has the least amount of glitches.

a long and endearing task, i know but it seems to be the most practical solution rather than RMAing the card and choosing a different one.

·
Registered
490 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.