Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omg well i cannot overclock my vid card at any damn core or memory:S

i have tried 410/1100 and it wont work thats wat coolbits detected. I tried that on riva and it wont pass both wont pass why is that? is my vid card messed up ? Help

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
overclocking is often luck of the draw. some cards go really far, and others won't budge. you might need to try aftermarket cooling (like a VF700) to overclock at all. that sucks though.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got customed fan now its dual fans on it its cool. But it wont overclock at all :S, it dosnt get enuf juice or wat?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckp64

Try AtiTool: http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/get.php?id=220

Use the scan for artifacts feature to see if you have a stable overclock, after upping core or memory frequencies, or just use the find max mem/core button.

Goodluck.

As i said above, i used coolbits to detected the frequincies.. and then i tried to overclock it with w/e the frequinces that has been detected and it wont pass:S.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt3

As i said above, i used coolbits to detected the frequincies.. and then i tried to overclock it with w/e the frequinces that has been detected and it wont pass:S.

But in AtiTool there is no test to pass. It applies the frequencies right away.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckp64

But in AtiTool there is no test to pass. It applies the frequencies right away.

ahaaaaaaaaaaa okay ill try it now..... but i wonder why it wont pass:S

·
Registered
23 Posts
For me, using coolbits to unlock the frequency in the nvidia menu, try leaving core at stock, and overclocking ram as high as possible. Increase it 10hz at a time till you can't, then increase it by 1hz till you get max. Make sure temp is at 60c or below. After that max core.

Maybe leadtek does suck, cause i've got a XFX 6800GT and i can sit my card on 425/1200 stably with stock cooling

1 - 8 of 8 Posts