Overclock.net banner

Open box motherboards (newegg)

510 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  sgdude
Anyone had any exp. dealing with open box items from newegg such as motherboards.
Thinking about getting my ud3p open box since it's $50 cheaper
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Yup, I bought my ASUS Rampage open-box from the Egg. However, it was just the motherboard, nothing else. Some have reported getting everything. I was not as lucky. Still got a great deal on the board though.
i'd say go for it
See less See more
its 50/50 usually the boards work but like I said 50/50 on getting the accessories or not.

50 bucks cheaper...sure why not.
yea i am gonna go with it is $17 less if i get the $20 mir (which i never count on).
i have gotten several all worked fine.
i once ordered a tforce 4 sli open box from newegg, and it came doa. i had to rma it with biostar, and it took two months to get it back.
Quote:

Originally Posted by {core2duo}werd View Post
i once ordered a tforce 4 sli open box from newegg, and it came doa. i had to rma it with biostar, and it took two months to get it back.
Really wow read the newegg contract on open box and it seems like to just rma it to newegg for a full refund.
See less See more
i tried, but they told me to rma it with biostar.
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkdog View Post
Anyone had any exp. dealing with open box items from newegg such as motherboards.
Thinking about getting my ud3p open box since it's $50 cheaper
yeah ive gotten 2! They both worked, 1 came with accessories the other didnt. But who needs em anyways?!
See less See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.