Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i open a new tab, and then click on the other open tabs, the newer tabs become deleted. If i click on the one tab I am using it gets deleted. I use chrome, and i cant open history for chrome, and I cant enter a new web address in the address bar.

I use a razer deathadder. Everything else I click though is fine. Also, using windows 8.1, I cant put my cursor to the right to turn off my computer, I have to press the windows key.

This all happened, IT SEEMED, when I tried to install my old razer mamba. I turned on the computer with both my mice plugged in, and then i took out the deathader to use my mamaba, installed the update, and I couldnt clicek on things, only some things. I cant even open malwarebytes when i click on it.

any sugestions? this is happening with both mice.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nvm i dont know what I did, but now it works. I think when I was trying to turn off my maba, I clicked a whole bunch of mouse keys at once and something happened to make chomre not work??? So I clicked the middle scroll button because I read on some forums sometimes the mouse acts as that particular button, weird, and well now it works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts